Editorials
On Mr.Kill • Sep 2, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
I actually can’t wait a week to know what happens. Might explode.
6 0
On Mr.Kill • Aug 19, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
This episode was SO GOOD. Ugh Dew is the literal greatest.
6 1
Replying to Exclusive Nye • Jul 26, 2026
Title I Just Want to See You
where do you watch this i cant find it anywhere?
it’s on kisskh but under its japanese name Kimk no Koto Dake Mite Itai. I think it is also on dailymotion
2 0
On I Just Want to See You • Apr 19, 2026
Title I Just Want to See You
Watching this feels so peaceful I can’t explain it.
3 3
On Head 2 Head • Apr 17, 2026
Title Head 2 Head
Thought this would be super lighthearted, but damn it was so anxiety inducing. Worth it for SeaKeen cuteness though.
12 0
Replying to yue0224 • Apr 17, 2026
Title Head 2 Head
How can people like the story of Van and Farm? its so icky for me. But I got curious of Surf thats why I'm here.…
have you seen love me if you swear
2 1
On My Magic Prophecy • Mar 17, 2026
Title My Magic Prophecy
One of the healthiest relationships I’ve ever seen actually
19 0
On My School President • Jan 7, 2026
Title My School President
truly the cutest thing i have ever seen i’ll never get over this
0 0
