Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: March 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 19, 2026
  • Awards Received: Golden Tomato Award1
Replying to Lily • Jul 20, 2026
Tinn in that one scene where he hugs phob as he thought he was gonna get shot at because of his father's orders:…
tinn is the real life depiction of this 🥺 emoji and its everything I've ever needed
15 4
On Mr.Kill • Jul 20, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
waiting here yearning for the next episode 💔
2 0
Replying to TeddyBear • Jul 20, 2026
It's turning me into the biggest hater ever. I hate this show with passion now. Did that fu*ker turn that soup…
As someone who HATES HATES HATES smoking- i screamed and threw my phone away oh god
1 2
Replying to 3rdy • Jul 20, 2026
Is it just me or is it the first time we see the older brother's face up close? I mean he's still a total d**k…
omgg yess he's actually really cute infact I noticed him way back in the first episode when the family was giving farewell to xiaofan and the Bei family the morning after the marriage. 🫠
2 0
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 20, 2026
everything about xiaofan and luqing is so material to me. Me as someone with love languages like acts of service, words of affirmation, non material gift giving etc cannot comprehend it as anything close to „love“ 😭😭
4 0
Replying to LilyEitijeu • Jul 19, 2026
The way I screamed die! When that scene happened, I was so upset.
exactly istg she's gonna get her own son killed or smth atp. please shut up maam you're definitely not helping 😭
2 0
Replying to LilyEitijeu • Jul 19, 2026
The way I screamed die! When that scene happened, I was so upset.
OMG SO REAL 😭😭
2 0
Replying to Steven Scharf • Jul 19, 2026
Title Mr.Kill Spoiler
I am going to guess that Phat's father was framed and actually inocent. Kaye's father seems to be a victim of…
yeahhh I'm guessing the same way. I was wondering if they're gonna be on the opposite sides like in prosecutor's proposal at first and then resolve or smth anyway ty <3
0 0
Replying to doraa • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
the subtitles are really bad unfortunately
yeah i guessed 😭
1 0
Replying to Lana • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
Girl its BL not porn.
🩷
0 0
Replying to Lana • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
Girl its BL not porn.
its all over insta too now so i really don't think I'm alone on this 😭
0 0
Replying to LilyEitijeu • Jul 18, 2026
The way I screamed die! When that scene happened, I was so upset.
Exactlyyyy girlie is ready to spill everything the moment she's asked well maybe that's why she knew she had to get AWAY from the palace orelse she would've exposed both of them the moment a fly moved in the house hahaa 😭
3 0
Replying to JimmySeanomnomnom • Jul 18, 2026
Title Payback
You don't deserve any hate honestly! Ignore the comments I'm genuinely shocked too. I've watched a lot of ncs…
thank you so much!! I genuinely did not mean any harm I'm glad you understood. Have a great day/night <33
1 0
Replying to Lana • Jul 18, 2026
Title Payback
Girl its BL not porn.
i think I'd know the difference between BL and porn but I'm sorry if it seemed the other way. I saw the original thing in a reel and nobody thought that was bad so i didn't think it'd be bad if i shared my thoughts as well. apologies tho
0 2
On The Edge of Horizon • Jul 18, 2026
Something about Phob and Tin togetherness in a 50 metre radius unleashes a whole kaleidoscope of butterflies in my stomach and i mean i get butterflies at even the thought of them in the same frame. Thats some Mount Everest peak level chemistry, they look so good together man such gorgeous people
14 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Jul 18, 2026
i think my favourite moment in the epsiode was the whole P'Chat getting beaten up and phob coming to „Save” him scene. Phob was so hawt in that whole scene ayayayayay 🫦
13 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Jul 18, 2026
Tin and Chat's dad's crashout at Chat is so valid tho i feel like I'd pull my own and even chat's hair out in frustration with all the shenanigans thats going on
8 0