Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: March 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 19, 2026
  • Awards Received: Golden Tomato Award1
Replying to cantoo • Jul 22, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
I was thinking the same thing. I also don't understand the criticism that I hear about Tee. I think both he and…
Exactlyyyy i don't understand either. he's doing amazing for his role and dew is just eating it up, both are amazingg
1 0
Replying to Etherealblue • Jul 22, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
They Dew look good together πŸ˜πŸ˜†
absolutelyyyy 🫠
1 0
On Mr.Kill • Jul 21, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
something about DewTee together in a frame makes me blush and giggle. Such great visual chemistry, they just look GOOD together in a frame.
15 2
On Mr.Kill • Jul 21, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
That entire scene where DewTee were on lookout in the van was so well done. Dew's way of storytelling, the split emotions in his eyes, the lighting perfectly capturing some kinda mystery, Tee's brilliant performance of expressing mixed feelings between guilt, pity and persistence of proving Kaye wrong altogether. Every frame was crafted to perfection oml
15 2
On Mr.Kill • Jul 21, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Their chemistry is so good istg these bromance people have more chemistry than literal bls these days
12 0
On Mr.Kill • Jul 21, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Phat being all smiley smiley while Kaye was genuinely just tryna pee is so adorable to me help 😭
7 0
On Mr.Kill • Jul 21, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
The post credit flirting is driving me insane HOW do i survive another week??????
10 0
On Mr.Kill • Jul 21, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
That was probably the best depiction of an anxiety attack I've ever seen omg dew my diva ate that 🀏🏽🀏🏽🀏🏽
11 0
Replying to amii • Jul 21, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
The final is on 20th right? you'll be able to watch first 3 epsiodes together on 21st then heheee
ENJOYYY 🩷
0 1
Replying to amii • Jul 21, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
The final is on 20th right? you'll be able to watch first 3 epsiodes together on 21st then heheee
2 episodes are out so far and one more comes out tonight :3
0 3
Replying to amii • Jul 21, 2026
yess omgg i remember digging up everywhere to find something like this but failed and now BAAMMM found literal…
added to the list M'lady tysm <3
1 0
Replying to amii • Jul 21, 2026
tinn is the real life depiction of this πŸ₯Ί emoji and its everything I've ever needed
MWHEHHEHEHE πŸ˜›πŸ€πŸ½
0 0
Replying to amii • Jul 20, 2026
tinn is the real life depiction of this πŸ₯Ί emoji and its everything I've ever needed
YESSSS i can confirm because i was the dead person and I'm alive now 🫣
1 2
Replying to amii • Jul 20, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
The final is on 20th right? you'll be able to watch first 3 epsiodes together on 21st then heheee
Awwww I'm really sorry about thattt!! I hope you enjoyy watching all the series hehee πŸ«‚πŸ©·
1 5
Replying to vidalme01 • Jul 20, 2026
Is it just me or has every episode there is a audio and streaming issue when playing the episode? There is a skip…
she's not really upset for herself i assume. she was very shocked about the fact that phob and tin are in love since she practically grew up with them as well. Anyhow she became the cutest wingwomen afterwards right hehe
2 0
Replying to SideDishBahngChan • Jul 20, 2026
The girls are so cute!!! My first time experiencing GL, kinda nervous🀭
your whole crashout session is so wholesome ayayaya i love it sm 😭😭
2 0
Replying to 4sian_Lov3r • Jul 20, 2026
I don't know but forbidden, impossible love stories in historical times of turbulence and profound political changes…
yess omgg i remember digging up everywhere to find something like this but failed and now BAAMMM found literal heaven on earthh πŸ₯Ή
4 3