News
On Reborn • Jun 1, 2024
Title Reborn
This is going to be a slow burn.. ♥️
1 9
Replying to bananabanana • May 3, 2024
Title Wo Jiao Mo Dou Er
He is already done filming this drama. Dec2023 to early April he filmed this :)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.122121054152100633&type=3
1 1
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • May 3, 2024
Title Wo Jiao Mo Dou Er
Doubt this is happening, Yiran just started filming another drama.
He is already done filming this drama. Dec2023 to early April he filmed this :)
7 3
On Wo Jiao Mo Dou Er • Apr 10, 2024
Title Wo Jiao Mo Dou Er
Does anybody have a link to the novel? Thank you
0 0
Replying to Kunaga Kishi • Apr 7, 2024
Title When I Fly Towards You
Like you Said they mix it.. The FL is not Childish she is only Cute she is a 16 Years old Girl who is in Love…
The drama might not be for you. Move on to another one.
0 1
Replying to Kunaga Kishi • Mar 29, 2024
Title When I Fly Towards You
Like you Said they mix it.. The FL is not Childish she is only Cute she is a 16 Years old Girl who is in Love…
Try giving a chance by watching 5 episodes. Have fun.
2 3
Replying to Nishikido • Mar 21, 2024
Title When I Fly Towards You
it does get better, in ep 4,5,15,16 she prove that she's also a girlboss imo
Keep watching.. it’s worth it.
4 7
Replying to nyx • Mar 13, 2024
Title When I Fly Towards You
MY HEART ACHES WHEN GU RAN DOESN’T ADVANCE ROMANTICALLY WITH JIANG JIA 😭😭😭 idk how to say this in english…
Lol what episode are u
0 2
Replying to nyx • Mar 10, 2024
Title When I Fly Towards You
Never mind, I’ll stick with the series! Definitely loved the first ep!
Give it a chance, it’s worth it. Enjoy❤️
1 1
Replying to aeri • Feb 22, 2024
Title When I Fly Towards You Spoiler
I honestly thought that Zhang Lu Rang's mom will be a hurdle to their relationship towards the end.. because after…
in the novel he actually left home and didnt come back during college. He felt so bad he threw his house keys away.
0 3
Replying to Elle99_ • Feb 18, 2024
Title When I Fly Towards You
I just have one complain, what's wrong with the green screen? it's a series made on 2023, why did they do it so…
Which part? im not familiar. i didnt notice.
0 1
Replying to Cede Mars • Feb 6, 2024
Person Zhou Yi Ran
Dude make sure to clean up your past if you have one. If not good!! You are a talent. This young adult is one…
Which drama have u seen him?
0 1
Replying to Trethias • Dec 12, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
Just watched the trailer and saw a moment where FL is in the school nurse's office and ML says "she's really sick".…
This is very comforting to watch. Just overall feel good. 😍
1 0
On When I Fly Towards You • Nov 27, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
I wish I can watch this again for the first time.
9 0
Replying to bananabanana • Nov 27, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
it actually gets better on the 4th ep
She helps him in his studies, she is mature and stands up for herself.
1 0
Replying to Imifofimi • Nov 22, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
cute, but slow. dropped it after episode 3
it actually gets better on the 4th ep
3 3
Replying to Diana_g • Nov 7, 2023
Title Only for Love
It’s his own voice!
I’ve only seen LBFAD and Rational Life. Honestly don’t know his real voice.
1 3
On Only for Love • Nov 7, 2023
Title Only for Love
Was Dylan’s voice dubbed? It sounds different.
1 10
Replying to QueenCherry • Oct 9, 2023
Person Zhou Yi Ran
Just announced he's working with Queen Dilraba!!!!! 😁😍😍😍😍
Where?
1 1
Replying to riot grrrl • Oct 6, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
only on ep 4 and already cried a bit when zlr smiled for the first time I already love this show!
Oh it gets better after ep4 🥰
3 1