Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 17, 2017
Replying to Dedra70 • Nov 28, 2024
Thank goodness, all the drama from the highway to hell is over. We now have TS aka Son of Thor and his hammer…
👏👏 so entertaining!
1 0
Replying to Cahane • Nov 28, 2024
On that arc already? Im so slow.. i cant watch faster.. ill binge on weekend to be updated!
The netherworld arc is 🔥🔥🔥
0 0
Replying to cutie_daisy • Nov 28, 2024
Oh my god!!! Ep 13 trailer. 😭😭 Tang hao's past is so sad, like they literally loved each other. Salute to…
Oh wow 😭
0 2
Replying to HeavenHazel • Nov 28, 2024
I’m gonna add one more discussion topic for the arcs and episodes… If TLOW follow the donghua plot till the…
Will be following the discussion ☺️
0 1
Replying to bananabanana • Nov 27, 2024
Title The Land of Warriors Spoiler
i actually cried when he was saying goodbye.
I have seen the donghua but havent finished yet. I know everyone has a happy ending ☺️
0 1
Replying to bananabanana • Nov 27, 2024
Title The Land of Warriors Spoiler
i actually cried when he was saying goodbye.
He needs to be stronger to be able to protect her. So…
1 16
Replying to Lighter • Nov 27, 2024
NRR and Ou Sike’s story is facing hurdles, and with the new guy, I hope she stays strong while he gets stronger…
i actually cried when he was saying goodbye.
1 18
Replying to TheDarkAngel100 • Nov 27, 2024
I am waiting for all episodes to be uploaded so that I can start watch. It's going to be a long time and I hate…
I’ve seen the donghua, i’m happy with this so far. I think it will be worth the wait.
0 0
Replying to Lighter • Nov 27, 2024
Haha, love this recap! TS was on fire with that Thor hammer, and HLN's Jane vibes were strong—those longing…
Such a fun recap 👏👏
1 0
Replying to Lighter • Nov 27, 2024
Hu Liena admiring Tang San as the Asura King hits different—they low-key look good together, even if it’s…
I’m unexpectedly surprised by how 🔥 their chemistry is together.
1 6
Replying to yue • Nov 27, 2024
tang san's voice is distracting me for no good reason(why do i have to remember lurang's voice😭)
it is zhou yiran’s own voice.
1 3
Replying to Lighter • Nov 27, 2024
Loving how Zhou Yiran is absolutely nailing Tang San's character! 🥹🔥
I agree! Im his fan but i’m surprised how well he’s portraying Tang san 🤩
2 0
Replying to Nikk Nick • Nov 26, 2024
Want to start watching this drama becoz of ZYR.. but before i start i want to know how is the starting episodes?…
I’m a fan of the donghua and zyr, i’ve seen up to ep7 and i like it!! He is soo good. 🤩
4 1
Replying to Sh_a • Nov 25, 2024
Title The Land of Warriors Spoiler
Can someone tell me in which ep from the first 5 eps does the tang san and xiao wu meet again cause im on ep 2…
They haven’t met again just yet.
0 0
Replying to bananabanana • Oct 26, 2024
Title Reborn
i think the conference is for 2025 dramas. Huanyu is supposedly planned for November..
it’s really sad expecting and waiting for the drama to air. I have been reading the novel to keep me from going crazy.
1 0
Replying to Naizaa • Oct 23, 2024
Title Reborn
no materials given for tencent vision conference..from currently filming to finished shooting,all dramas had posters…
i think the conference is for 2025 dramas. Huanyu is supposedly planned for November..
1 2