Celebrity
On Big Dragon • Dec 4, 2022
Title Big Dragon
It started out good and then got disappointing. I’m not sure if I will watch season 2 or not yet.
8 0
On Big Dragon • Nov 6, 2022
Title Big Dragon
Dude episode 5 is a train wreck. Like so much is going on and Mangkorn is a douche throwing everything out at once. I’m confused and will only finish the series because it is almost over
3 0
On Nam Da Reum • Oct 22, 2022
Person Nam Da Reum
So he’s adorable in The 8th Night. Like seriously a puppy and I want to feed him like cookies and show him electronics
1 0
On Hellbound • Oct 17, 2022
Title Hellbound
I personally watched the first 3 episodes and started skipping a lot half way into episode 4. The concept was unique but I am not a fan of such a huge change in story that just randomly happens with new characters. I wish they could have built on the characters in the first couple of episodes
0 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Aug 21, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
Does anyone know where to watch this for international fans now that it is off YouTube?
0 7
Replying to riel • Feb 14, 2022
Person Kay Lertsittichai Spoiler
can u spoil me about him? ive watched the other versions and forgot who he is..
I’m pretty sure he is the guy who tries to get back at Thyme, in this version, by using Gorya as bait and having a gang beat him up
1 0
On Kay Lertsittichai • Feb 13, 2022
Person Kay Lertsittichai
I loved him in the newest episode of F4 Thailand. For those who have watched the previous series or else read the manga, you know who he is
2 2
Replying to Lucky Point • Feb 3, 2022
Title 2 Moons: The Ambassador
Forth on 2Moons2 will be doing Coffee Melody series next. You will not recognize him. Haha. That's not the Forth…
I’m excited for those dramas too. It just sucks that one doesn’t start until July and no known date yet on the other one
1 0
On 2 Moons: The Ambassador • Feb 2, 2022
Title 2 Moons: The Ambassador
The original 2Moons is a BL I just keep rewatching, like a security blanket. I know the stuff with God trying to just get popularity with BL for his future, but I really loved the main pairing. The only couple I like better in 2Moons2 is Forth and Beam. It's really sad that such a good series got taken by such a crapy company.
10 6
On Mild Lapassalan Jiravechsoontornkul • Jan 31, 2022
Person Mild Lapassalan Jiravechsoontornkul
My favorite Thai actress.
3 0
On Ugly Duckling Series: Perfect Match • Jan 26, 2022
Title Ugly Duckling Series: Perfect Match
This was in my To Watch List on Netflix until I looked for it one day and I couldn’t find it anymore. It sucks that I can’t watch it on Netflix or YouTube with GMM channel
1 1
On Kay Lertsittichai • Dec 12, 2021
Person Kay Lertsittichai
We went to the same University for at least a year and now I’m wondering what I actually did in college
4 1
On The King: Eternal Monarch • Jul 8, 2021
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
I like the concept of this drama, the actors, and some of the storyline; but the ending left me extremely disappointed.
0 0
On Mike Chinnarat Siriphongchawalit • Nov 28, 2020
Person Mike Chinnarat Siriphongchawalit
Happy Birthday P’Mike!
1 0
Replying to Cilia_PandaXSC • Aug 15, 2020
Title Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love
Where can international fans watch the new season?
Probably on YouTube for most countries, or else maybe KissAsian
1 0
On Gawin Caskey • Aug 6, 2020
Person Gawin Caskey
He’s in the music video for Better Man by Fiat you guys. It’s an awesome song
8 0
On God Itthipat Thanit • Jul 5, 2020
Person God Itthipat Thanit
I actually liked him in 2 Moons. I preferred his acting then to the new Phana
11 1
On Perth Nakhun Screaigh • Jul 4, 2020
Person Perth Nakhun Screaigh
Hello birthday twin. Same day and year. ?
1 0
Replying to Lynn • Mar 9, 2020
Person Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong
I don't think Season 2 of TharnType will be aired next year lol I'm sure it will air this year. Just like how…
Were you able to read the story somewhere in English at all? I’m trying to find a fan copy in English
0 1
