News
Replying to andyisme • Feb 19, 2023
Title Love Endures
Silly question,they were alone in the room right?๐
I mean just Jiang Yi and Ying Zi together without the others
Oh okay
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Feb 19, 2023
Title Love Endures
Silly question,they were alone in the room right?๐
I mean just Jiang Yi and Ying Zi together without the others
Do you know if it's in their adulthood they filmed?
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Feb 19, 2023
Title Love Endures
Silly question,they were alone in the room right?๐
I mean just Jiang Yi and Ying Zi together without the others
Do you know if it's in their adulthood they filmed?
0 2
Replying to aoao • Feb 19, 2023
Title Love Endures
Today they filmed in Huang Yingzi's house. There's a scene of them (the friend group) making dumplings at her…
Silly question,they were alone in the room right?๐
I mean just Jiang Yi and Ying Zi together without the others
0 5
Replying to Deirdre19 • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Yeah, new poster, but this ML gives me the creeps... urggh.
Ohh I understand where you're coming from. I haven't read the novel so I'm up for anything the drama brings. I'm here mainly for the FL and I trust she won't dissapoint
2 2
On The Forbidden Flower • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
3 days ๐ณ
0 2
Replying to The Forbidden Flower • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
Replying to deleted comment
Wait until you see Immortality page lmao
0 6
Replying to andyisme • Feb 19, 2023
Title Best Choice Ever
I want them in a drama together too but this one is out of it
I heard this drama doesn't have a male lead. Fans on Weibo are even causing havoc about it
0 3
Replying to Angel • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Yes that's the powerful xingli couple ๐ฅ
Both LOSL and LYF are big scale production from Tencent. I don't think they would mishandle it. I was told that the reason why Tencent doesn't drop much materials is because they don't want to many leaks of the drama and also want to keep the anticipation high
1 1
Replying to Deirdre19 • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Yeah, new poster, but this ML gives me the creeps... urggh.
Really? I don't have problem with him though
0 5
Replying to binnie • Feb 19, 2023
Title Best Choice Ever
they always rumour them together but they nvr end up doin one they should do a xianxia together๐๐
I want them in a drama together too but this one is out of it
1 5
Replying to aoao • Feb 19, 2023
Title Love Endures
I thought of another possible festival. White Day. But i think Korea celebrates it more than China does, so we…
So next time we would get something is in April, when the drama wraps up ๐ฅฒ
0 1
Replying to aoao • Feb 19, 2023
Title Love Endures
I thought of another possible festival. White Day. But i think Korea celebrates it more than China does, so we…
๐๐๐ these festivals omg. We shouldn't expect anything then since its mostly celebrated in South Korea
0 0
Replying to aoao • Feb 19, 2023
Title Love Endures
I thought of another possible festival. White Day. But i think Korea celebrates it more than China does, so we…
๐๐๐ these festivals omg. We shouldn't expect anything then since its mostly celebrated in South Korea
0 3
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 19, 2023
Title Best Choice Ever
im seeing xu kai in this everywhere on weibo
I have doubts about Xu Kai being here. He recently just started filming As beautiful as you,so I don't think both him and Yang Zi would wrap up filming at the same time
1 0
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 19, 2023
Title Best Choice Ever
whoever added xu kai was quick af damn
๐๐๐damn
0 0
Replying to aoao • Feb 19, 2023
Title Love Endures
I thought of another possible festival. White Day. But i think Korea celebrates it more than China does, so we…
When is white day?I've never heard of it
0 6
Replying to andyisme • Feb 19, 2023
Title Love Endures
Watched it on Facebook now I can't find it again๐ญ
I expected it to come in Q1 but maybe Q2 ๐คญthen LYF ,Q3 anddddd 199 love Q4 ๐๐ฉ๐ฏ๏ธ๐ฏ๏ธ๐ฏ๏ธ want to have Yang Zi showing up in each quarters. Anyway, knowing IQIYI and the fact that it's a modern drama,we won't take long to see this
0 2
On Immortality • Feb 19, 2023
Title Immortality
Why is this on MDLโs trending this week๐ฅฒit made me think this drama has been surprisingly dropped since that's what is trending nowadays
4 0
Replying to andyisme • Feb 19, 2023
Title Love Endures
Watched it on Facebook now I can't find it again๐ญ
Omg๐ญ๐ญ๐ญI've been searching Facebook with 199 love hashtag. That video was the very first thing I watched when I woke up and it's like my eyes were deceiving me because I thought I saw it under 199 love hashtag ๐ญI was starting to think that I was going crazy. Speaking of drug hunting, when are we going to see it๐ฉ
0 4