230221 #YangZi ANESSA livestream Thread 💙 ‣ What have you been busy with recently?YZ: “Currently I’m…
#YangZi revealed that she gifted the #199爱 #StoriesOfYouthAndLove crew ANESSA products:
“I’ve gifted these products to my drama crew - I gave these to them as soon as I joined the crew. They were very happy and said that they were already using these products (…)
Tbh,I don't know the difference between Lan Yi Fei and fan ming Yu😂i don't know who is lan Yi Fei and who is Fan Ming Yu when I try to note them using their MdL profiles and today's snaps
Jevon is not just it at all😭 Please God 🙏😭 please,I hope they changed his role and he's not playing as…
I can't clearly see his teeth in the new photo but it seems it's their highschool period they snapped these photos (Huang ying zi looks screams it). The amusement park that was mentioned in the novel,is it the ‘aerospace 6’ that went together? Jevon’s background looks like it's an amusement park
Yang Zi seems close with grandma. I can't wait to see how they relate in the drama 😅 right now I think the…
Oh, I've seen the one of Jevon and the grandma. If we're to judge the way Huang ying zi has been coming to the store,I think it's her and the grandma that are related
new reuters (should be from yesterday)fcc: https://m.weibo.cn/1585239172/4871535631798123yz: https://m.weibo.cn/5237654766/4871571162793041https://m.weibo.cn/5237654766/4871556226617492
Yang Zi seems close with grandma. I can't wait to see how they relate in the drama 😅 right now I think the grandma is actually Huang ying zi’s grandma, it's possible since they're not following the novel up close
Huang ying zi girl friends are so pretty,it's like the stylist for this drama only cares about the girls 😂
Yes, I like that the girls are their priority this time. I hate dramas where they style the male lead to be flawless but you'd see the FL wearing terrible outfits
Jevon is not just it at all😭 Please God 🙏😭 please,I hope they changed his role and he's not playing as…
How do you know we haven't seen grown Zhuang yuan yet😂😂 what if he's not going to glow up as we've all imagined. I expected a change in Jiang Yi’s hairstyle as an adult but nothing changed
“I’ve gifted these products to my drama crew - I gave these to them as soon as I joined the crew. They were very happy and said that they were already using these products (…)
‣ What have you been busy with recently?
YZ: “Currently I’m in Huizhou, filming a drama called #199爱 #StoriesOfYouthAndLove.”
⬇️
https://www.facebook.com/100078019369316/posts/pfbid02hRJJ9caWtDU5ViMeoj2S1ZsWUqnGs4FTBb8i3xNikXdFyWZ2ETncjFME4CsA3Yo3l/?app=fbl
https://www.facebook.com/100078019369316/posts/pfbid02hRJJ9caWtDU5ViMeoj2S1ZsWUqnGs4FTBb8i3xNikXdFyWZ2ETncjFME4CsA3Yo3l/?app=fbl