Editorials
On Love Endures • Feb 22, 2023
Title Love Endures
https://twitter.com/dansaishungry/status/1463846336575406082?t=0UDKV6W0vMvozf3jyAVKaw&s=19 I was watching this and I had this thought that Yang Zi always have natural scenes in her dramas (at least the 2 I've watched of her ๐
) like the popular unscripted kiss in Go Go squid. I hope this drama would have some natural scenes too ๐
0 2
Replying to andyisme • Feb 22, 2023
Title Best Choice Ever
I was thinking of this synopsis but don't you think we should wait to bee 100% sure that Yang Zi is in it? imagine…
You can try reading the novel while waiting. I'm waiting for your review on it,maybe it would convince me to like this drama because right now, I'm not 100% positive about this drama ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
0 2
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 22, 2023
Title Best Choice Ever
If it looks like this is true I might as well read the novel and write a sypnosis for this...
I was thinking of this synopsis but don't you think we should wait to bee 100% sure that Yang Zi is in it? imagine writing a synopsis for this but you end up seeing funny names as the leads๐
0 4
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 22, 2023
Title Best Choice Ever
I heard they are in contact with Zhang wanyi for the ml role. It would be interesting to see the contrasting roles…
Zhang wanyi is the first rumoured male lead for this drama but all of a sudden,it changed to Xu Kai. Yu Zheng hasn't refuted the rumour,he only deleted the negative comments (that's what I heard๐คท) so no one knows if it's using it to gain attention or it's actually true that Xu Kai and Yang Zi would do this drama
0 0
On Love Endures • Feb 22, 2023
Title Love Endures
https://twitter.com/Sialduka1/status/1628448832794116099?t=m0ZcDriSpchmJyN6hoEITw&s=19 this looks new but I think I've seen the second part of the video before
0 1
On Come Home Love: Lo and Behold • Feb 22, 2023
Title Come Home Love: Lo and Behold
Just when I thought FPJโs Ang Probinsyano Is the highest I've seen,there is this one which is of 2000 episodes omg
0 0
On Yang Zi • Feb 22, 2023
Person Yang Zi
If Yang Zi is truly going to pick Cheng Huan ji for her next drama,i think she would film for that movie(the shop of the lamp) in April if the dramaโs male lead is confirmed...just saying ๐คท
0 0
Replying to StarlightDreamer • Feb 22, 2023
Person Xu Kai
I just checked the dramas. All are under Tencent! Snow Eagle Lord is rumored for March Release. Then probably…
Oh yes, Tencent has been releasing materials for all Xu Kai dramas,that's good to know. I hope they release all 3 dramas this year and I hope those 3 dramas would be a major hit ๐
2 0
On Xu Kai • Feb 22, 2023
Person Xu Kai
As beautiful as you is under Tencent,Cheng Huan ji is under Tencent,his 3 upcoming dramas are all under Tencent ,most of his past dramas are under Tencent. Did he sign a contract with Tencent????if he did,I hope he leaves because he's with the wrong people,it takes years for Tencent dramas to air
0 14
Replying to andyisme • Feb 22, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
Rumoured to air in March
I just realized all his upcoming dramas are under Tencent. I fear for their release ๐ฅฒ
3 0
Replying to StarlightDreamer • Feb 22, 2023
Person Xu Kai
I just checked the dramas. All are under Tencent! Snow Eagle Lord is rumored for March Release. Then probably…
Under Tencent???wow that's bad. I fear things may not work out as planned except if Tencent wants to focus on Xu Kai this year๐ญ
3 8
Replying to wenkexing • Feb 22, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
any updates?
Rumoured to air in March
5 2
Replying to skyfleurette • Feb 22, 2023
Person Xu Kai
Supposedly filming would start in April. So either the Schedule is fake or the entire rumor is fake. Schedule…
Exactly
1 0
On Prosecution Elite • Feb 22, 2023
Title Prosecution Elite
This drama is rumoured to air on the 12th of March ๐ค I hope it's true ๐ฉ
5 0
Replying to aoao • Feb 22, 2023
Title Love Endures
yz reuter https://m.weibo.cn/6568654929/4872010368292405
๐๐๐ the way she carried the chair with her is funny ๐
0 0
Replying to skyfleurette • Feb 22, 2023
Person Xu Kai
Supposedly filming would start in April. So either the Schedule is fake or the entire rumor is fake. Schedule…
๐๐๐where did you see that filming would last for 12 months?๐ญ๐ That production time (I think that's what you're talking about) means the number of months it would take to release the drama. The 12 months includes the filming,trial , licensing etc
1 2
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 22, 2023
Title The Golden Hairpin
no NOT DYLAN WANG PLS ๐ญ I'd rather this never airs than him
Yang Zi doesn't need this tbh ๐the Korean version has already aired. I prefer Yang Zi to take new dramas than to reshoot this,I can't believe people actually wants her to reshoot this. The choices of the male leads for this drama (starting from Kris Wu) baffles me I swear
8 6
On The Legend of Shen Li • Feb 22, 2023
Title The Legend of Shen Li
ZhouJunwei 's weibo account is banned. Cnetz suspect that maybe this is for supporting the protest for China's 0-Covid Policy. His role in this drama is a guest role,it shouldn't affect the airing of this drama.
10 0
On Nam Joo Hyuk • Feb 22, 2023
Person Nam Joo Hyuk
Happy birthday ๐
0 0
Replying to Sunlight • Feb 22, 2023
Title The Legend of Shen Li
This drama was banned on Weibo due to violation of relevant laws and regulations.
Not this drama geez๐. The actor they banned isn't really relevant to this drama so it's easy to cut his scenes out. It's story of kunning palace I feel sorry for
6 1