Editorials
Replying to andyisme • Feb 23, 2023
Title Best Choice Ever
New rumoured male lead is Bai Yu lmao I'm out of here untill there's a confirmation π
I'm hoping it would be a likable male lead if Xu Kai is not in thisπ
0 5
Replying to andyisme • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
https://www.51shucheng.net/yanqing/shiqisuinixihuanshui/230871.html you would have to use Google translation for…
The novel is originally in Chinese,you can use Google chrome or te Chrome app to access the Google translator. When you enter the novel link,there would be a translation feature for you to choose the language you want it to be translated to. Do you understand?
0 0
Replying to aoao • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
Today's filming is in a concert hall. Not sure what exactly they're filming, but i heard that Jiang Yi is singing.Pics…
Concert??? Are we dealing with a game designer or an idol??πwhat is Jiang Yi doing in a concert. I'm already imagining how fun Aerospace 6 would be,first a karaoke,then a club and now a concert π they're literally going to be the mood of this drama
0 5
Replying to Purple • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
March or april 2022
Yes,most Cdrama fans started with Kdramas lmao. It's funny how I just enjoyed watching Yang Zi's dramas without knowing who she isπI think I logged into my mdl for the first time since I ever created an account, in March 2022 to drop little reviews on the dramas of Yang Zi I've watched
0 6
Replying to ChawYumon • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
Where I can read this novel with eng sub?
https://www.51shucheng.net/yanqing/shiqisuinixihuanshui/230871.html you would have to use Google translation for this
0 2
On Love Endures • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
@Purple are you having a problem with changing your pfp on Mdl π?
0 4
Replying to andyisme • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
Jevon is awkward afπ©
I've repeated that video so many times and I still don't get the way he was dancing ππI know I sound like an hater right now
0 0
Replying to Purple • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
March or april 2022
I guess almost all of us here are new Zimis π
@Lushhh should be a veteran Zimi
0 8
Replying to Purple • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
Wangjia is so cringe and despoπ¨...he caught my attention...i will skip him or his scenes...if drama didnt work..he…
Please no πππI don't want to ever think this drama might possibly not work out. My faith in Yang Zi is greater than the awkwardness Jevon makes us feel. This is sure going to be a major hit
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
Hi there π I can see your comment lmao
Ikr... The app still needs a lot of working to do
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
Hi there π I can see your comment lmao
ππ©π© omg π you honestly remind me of my grandma who is not free with gadgets πππ. So do you now know how to change your pfp?
0 2
Replying to andyisme • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
Hi there π I can see your comment lmao
OMG OMG πmy brain almost divided. I didn't realize you were back to the old account. I really sat down to wonder why some of your comments had pfp while some didn't π
0 2
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 23, 2023
Title Best Choice Ever
New rumoured ml luo yizhou.
New rumoured male lead is Bai Yu lmao I'm out of here untill there's a confirmation π
1 9
Replying to andyisme • Feb 23, 2023
Title Best Choice Ever
Oh please πI just checked his profile
Yes, a lot of rumoured male leads already. I'm waiting for some confirmation
0 0
Replying to aoao • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
I can't remember the exact month, but somewhere around the 2nd half of 2021. If you don't mind me asking, are…
Yupππit might probably take 10 years and a new account before we get to see another pfpπππ
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
Hi there π I can see your comment lmao
Your pfp is so pretty omgπ€ I was about changing mine too to the newest studio pics but I still like the one I'm currently usingπ€. I wonder what mistake you've been making πππ
0 4
Replying to aoao • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
I can't remember the exact month, but somewhere around the 2nd half of 2021. If you don't mind me asking, are…
Now??????? running to Weibo πββοΈπββοΈπββοΈπββοΈ
0 2
Replying to andyisme • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
Hi there π I can see your comment lmao
Are you having problem in changing your pfp?π
0 9
Replying to aoao • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
I can't remember the exact month, but somewhere around the 2nd half of 2021. If you don't mind me asking, are…
You should probably try changing in the next few hours or the next day,it would surely work but if you're okay with this, no problem,your pfp is pretty π€ now it remains Park Chaeyoung to work out her ownπ
0 4
Replying to parkchaeyong • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
new new new account
It's going to be stressful adding dramas to your watchlist again πyou can try changing your pfp and see if it works
0 0