Editorials
Replying to andyisme • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
https://www.facebook.com/100044617715471/posts/pfbid0GcErhzFii3qiA98Hfwm7Ty57Ney49cnpvuQbEyRoJs9Cc72jcKb1xTgBbGaNhADql/?app=fbl
*gasping* that was fast
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
πββοΈπββοΈπββοΈπββοΈ
https://www.facebook.com/100044617715471/posts/pfbid0GcErhzFii3qiA98Hfwm7Ty57Ney49cnpvuQbEyRoJs9Cc72jcKb1xTgBbGaNhADql/?app=fbl
0 11
On Love Endures • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
πββοΈπββοΈπββοΈπββοΈ
0 12
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 24, 2023
Title Best Choice Ever
haha this drama is done for. Both sides are fighting like crazy. I doubt yz would be willing to take this now…
CZimis don't want this project too?π Please let Yang Zi reject it π please let this pairing be for another drama π
0 2
Replying to andyisme • Feb 24, 2023
Title Best Choice Ever
I was thinking of this synopsis but don't you think we should wait to bee 100% sure that Yang Zi is in it? imagine…
ππI thought you'd give me a motivation to anticipate this project π we're on the same boat
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
Is that a video? it's showing as a picture for meπ
I do agree with you. Maybe in years to come,MDL would bring up that feature of adding photos to the comments. I've seen a lot of people really asking MDL to introduce that feature,maybe someday they would listen
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
Is that a video? it's showing as a picture for meπ
Omgπanyway I would like for us to upload only official photos updated by the cast or the drama team. When I see dramas having like 700+ reuters,it just baffles me because when I check the photos,90% of them that were uploaded are uneccesary. No one would sit down and be scrolling through hundreds of reuters
0 1
Replying to andyisme • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
Is that a video? it's showing as a picture for meπ
https://kisskh.at/698211-my-love-in-seventeen/photos wait,are you aware that this exist??ππ
0 3
Replying to andyisme • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
Is that a video? it's showing as a picture for meπ
Ohπ
I thought it was my network issue. You mean MDL should have an option to post pics in the comment section right? ππI hope it's not that you aren't aware that there's a place photos can be uploaded π
0 6
Replying to aoao • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
Not sure... It's true that his contract is expiring, but i've never heard of the investment part.
I've heard about this investment topic last year when there were rumours that some Zimis are pessimistic about this project. I hope his expiration of contract with Yent won't cause disturbance to this drama because I've seen things like this where there would be black drafts against the artist
0 26
Replying to aoao • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
yz and fcc reuter. i think this was from yesterdayhttps://v.douyin.com/BoVp8fn/
Yes,it's like it's from yesterday based on the background
0 0
Replying to aoao • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
yz and fcc reuter. i think this was from yesterdayhttps://v.douyin.com/BoVp8fn/
Is that a video? it's showing as a picture for meπ
0 8
On Love Endures • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
https://twitter.com/TeaServingCake/status/1628928023658483713?t=LvSx3iG1YwLRkVpCkdwhJw&s=19 is this true?
0 28
Replying to Blessed soul • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
Thanks for the reuters ,waiting patiently for the intimate reutersπ
Even though it's just them kissing,at least let there be a bed scene ππ. The genre of this drama says youth so I believe they should know better
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
Lan Yi Fei is the ballet girl right?it makes sense now
@Lushhh π£οΈπ£
0 5
Replying to Blessed soul • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
Thanks for the reuters ,waiting patiently for the intimate reutersπ
I know the drama is drifting apart from the novel,I hope they add more romance in it. Seriously,I hope they realize what the younger audience wants to see is the relationship between the leads leading the screentime. As for the bed scene πI've never seen a bed scene in a Yang Zi's drama so it would probably be removed π
0 2
Replying to Immortal_zi • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
Yang Zi so quick at learning yeaa..
Trueeeπππ omg. I heard the reason why she's called βmonkeyβ is because of how she's so active on set and always jumpy
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
This looks like that funeral day. Who was taking their reuters before?
Oh I see
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
Lan Yi Fei is the ballet girl right?it makes sense now
Yes,it seems to be a ballet performance. Anyway,what's fang ming Yuβs profession?
0 7
Replying to Blessed soul • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
Thanks for the reuters ,waiting patiently for the intimate reutersπ
Those who have completed the novel would know whether the romance was the main focus or the friendship. I just hope it's not going to be something like them getting together 4 episodes to the end,I'll cry
0 4