Editorials
Replying to andyisme • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
This looks like that funeral day. Who was taking their reuters before?
No wonder the Reuter looks different than the former ones I've seen๐
0 2
Replying to andyisme • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
Lan Yi Fei is the ballet girl right?it makes sense now
But that concert hall looks like it's for singing ๐ maybe lan Yi Fei would join a band๐
0 9
Replying to Purple • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
March or april 2022
Tbh,this is the most page I've seen on MdL . This is why I prefer Yang Zi acting with actors that don't have a large fan base,it brings peace to us Zimis
0 0
Replying to Immortal_zi • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
Yang Zi so quick at learning yeaa..
Yes,this is our first time seeing Yang Zi trying out a dance challenge but let's not forget about those crazy cute dances she does on set. I've seen for Ashes of love,go go squid,the oath of love,lost you forever etc๐๐her dance is really hilarious
0 2
Replying to andyisme • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
Watched it on Facebook now I can't find it again๐ญ
I hope we get to see Drug hunting soon. Acting in movies is helpful for Yang Zi
0 0
Replying to Purple • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
April๐ญ๐ญ..still more than a month
Do you know the drama?
0 0
Replying to Purple • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
April๐ญ๐ญ..still more than a month
Maybe it's Love Between Fairy and Devil. They've copied a lot of scenes so it's not surprising if they copy outfits too ๐ I know it's not possible though ๐LBFAD finished earlier than LYF
0 0
Replying to Blessed soul • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
Thanks for the reuters ,waiting patiently for the intimate reuters๐
If it's just them holding hands, it's enough to keep me going ๐ฉ
0 6
Replying to aoao • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
yesterday's filming was them going to watch lan yifei's concert apparently. not sure if the info abt jiang yi…
Lan Yi Fei is the ballet girl right?it makes sense now
0 11
Replying to aoao • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
yz and fcc reuter https://m.weibo.cn/6568654929/4872587220090886even the paparazzi are taking reuters for their…
This looks like that funeral day. Who was taking their reuters before?
0 4
Replying to Purple • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
I had trouble earlier to put pfp pic..now it seems difficult for me to change๐๐
That's why you're having issues. It's advisable to use the Chrome app since it's much easier in changing pfp
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Endures
Does he have fans intl?๐
Oh ๐ณ finally ๐. We've not had a single FCC fan here since this drama started. It great to meet one. Welcome to MdL
0 1
Replying to Bubbles • Feb 23, 2023
Person Xu Kai
Despite some issues with Tencent, it is still one of the largest broadcasting platforms with high number of users…
I know about it. I still wish for him to leave if they're not ready to air his dramas as at when due
0 1
Replying to Blessed soul • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
I also noticed the same thing, maybe they don't leave comments
Oh really? Maybe they don't use the hashtag because I've never seen them post about 199 love
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Feb 23, 2023
Title Best Choice Ever
Still rumours
Tbh,I really hope this debate would end here . It has been dragging on for days
0 0
Replying to Blessed soul • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
I also noticed the same thing, maybe they don't leave comments
I would really like for 1 of them to leave a comment. I really didn't know he has intl fans since he's more considered as a CPOP idol and moreover,I don't see them posting about 199 love on Twitter
0 2
Replying to andyisme • Feb 23, 2023
Title Best Choice Ever
New rumoured male lead is Bai Yu lmao I'm out of here untill there's a confirmation ๐
Yang Zi is already 60% sure for this one *sigh* . For Xu Kai,maybe 5% ๐๐Yu Zheng might just be using this to gain attention for all we know,Yang Zi and Xu Kai both have conflicting schedules, for someone who has promised her fans to work really hard this year,I don't think she would be waiting for costar to join the crew
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Feb 23, 2023
Title Best Choice Ever
Oh please ๐I just checked his profile
I trust that CZimis would protest about it๐so the casting director should better be warned and not add random actors for Yang Zi. There are plenty of underated actors who deserves recognition for their hardwork not an idol with just 1 upcoming drama. He's even young wth ๐aside from that,he's also looking young ๐๐I put up with Adam because he looks matured,but this one looks like a baby
0 0
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
I wonder if there is any fcc fans surfing the page. So far i've only seen zimis. ๐
Does he have fans intl?๐
0 5
Replying to andyisme • Feb 23, 2023
Title Love Endures
Aw ๐คญ welcome to MdL ๐ค. You've been a fan of Yang Zi for quite a long time๐ฏ
Really???๐ฏ omg. It feels nice to meet someone practically from the same place ๐ฉyou have no idea how hard it is for me to find people of the same place as me
0 1