Editorials
On Mr. & Mrs. Chen • Feb 14, 2023
Title Mr. & Mrs. Chen
The new poster looks good
3 1
Replying to MK916 • Feb 14, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
Iโm waiting for the OST to come out and am thinking of making an edit of this drama. This drama has caught me…
Omg๐ that's fast. I can't wait to watch this one
0 0
Replying to aoao • Feb 14, 2023
Title Love Endures
Yes we shld change it, the current one doesn't even have them in it๐
Yes. Personally,I prefer the highschool one too but is it appropriate as the main poster?๐
0 0
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 14, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
wow even feng long gets one ๐
The only one I recognize should be the one with the white hair. That's Deng Wei or tan janci?๐omg I'm still mixing them up๐ฉthese 4 could pass as quadruplets. I hope I would be able to tell them apart when the drama airs
0 4
Replying to MK916 • Feb 14, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
But the straightforwardness makes it interesting. ๐
True haha
0 0
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 14, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
soemone should change the sypnosis.
MDL wouldn't approve unless there's an evidence,a strong one
0 5
On The Forbidden Flower • Feb 14, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
Done with the first 5 episodes, now waiting for tomorrow ๐ฉ it's been long I've waited like this
5 2
Replying to MK916 • Feb 14, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
Iโm waiting for the OST to come out and am thinking of making an edit of this drama. This drama has caught me…
Omg please make an edit of this one ๐
1 4
On The Forbidden Flower • Feb 14, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
I love looking forward to the ending of each episodes just to listen to the ending OST ๐ฉโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐ฅ
6 0
On The Forbidden Flower • Feb 14, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
She's 20 years. Hallelujah ๐
2 7
Replying to sakie • Feb 14, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
I'm so impressed with the directing and cinematography of this drama. The scenes between the ML/FL are so sensual…
This drama is so refreshing to watch. Everything just goes with the vibe
3 0
On The Forbidden Flower • Feb 14, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
I'm surprised at the ending of episode 3 ๐๏ธ๐๐๏ธ that was straightforward dang
7 2
Replying to aoao • Feb 14, 2023
Title Love Endures
Yes we shld change it, the current one doesn't even have them in it๐
The adult one. Should I have used the highschool one๐ณ??
0 3
Replying to aoao • Feb 14, 2023
Title Love Endures
Yes we shld change it, the current one doesn't even have them in it๐
I've just requested a change for it with 0 expectation of them approving the new poster ๐
0 5
On Love Endures • Feb 14, 2023
Title Love Endures
Don't y'all think it's time to change the poster to the current one ?
0 7
Replying to Angel • Feb 14, 2023
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Yes that's the powerful xingli couple ๐ฅ
I wonder why Tencent hasn't dropped a trailer for this yet๐ฅฒ it's about time
1 3
Replying to Angel • Feb 14, 2023
Title The Legend of Shen Li
But it is not possible filming completed in November only it takes minimum of 6 months to do cgi probably will…
I feel it's going to air in September idk
5 4
Replying to Risky Vybz • Feb 14, 2023
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Wow new poster,i hope they air it the first quarter.
I m p o s s i b l e ๐
4 4
Replying to Lushhh • Feb 14, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
wow even feng long gets one ๐
Tbh,it's hard to tell the 4 guys apart๐ฉ
0 6
Replying to andyisme • Feb 14, 2023
Title Love Endures
The new poster looks like it was taken yesterday because it's the same jacket yang zi wore
Wow that's true. We're getting old reuters ๐
0 0