Editorials
Replying to Moonstruck • Feb 13, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
I think it's real, I'm kinda disappointed but personally think it's doesn't justify cancelling him. But knowing…
I think there's another side of the story. What if the picture was taken when the woman was still single and it's just her and her husband that is trying to leech off from feiyu’s popularity (just saying what I read on immortality page)
1 2
Replying to Meng Po • Feb 13, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
We don't know yet. We will be sure, when the calendar will drop ;)
Oh I see
0 0
Replying to aoao • Feb 13, 2023
Title Love Endures
yang zi reuters from todayhttp://xhslink.com/cusolnyang zi and jin shijia reutershttp://xhslink.com/BxyolnThey're…
Omg 😂 didn't read where you said the girl said Jin shi jia looks more like the main actor. Is this going to be a drama where we would be shipping the FL with the sml 😂
0 0
Replying to aoao • Feb 13, 2023
Title Love Endures
yang zi reuters from todayhttp://xhslink.com/cusolnyang zi and jin shijia reutershttp://xhslink.com/BxyolnThey're…
I can't access it😭😭😭 I'm too late. Why were they pestering the owner of the video to delete it?
0 8
Replying to andyisme • Feb 13, 2023
Person Yang Zi
"Immortal Samsara" cvb drama has an average audience rating of 0.130% per episodes,rank 3 in anhui tv.
https://twitter.com/Cstarmelon/status/1625070812226277376?t=39l-ZJ7TyDju13ekrTpS0Q&s=19
0 0
On Yang Zi • Feb 13, 2023
Person Yang Zi
"Immortal Samsara" cvb drama has an average audience rating of 0.130% per episodes,rank 3 in anhui tv.
0 1
Replying to Immortal_zi • Feb 13, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Let's keep low expectation we might get VCR greetings ..last time it was YZ and ZWY so this time might be DW and…
Is there a poster having Yang Zi and her male leads in one frame?
0 1
Replying to Immortal_zi • Feb 13, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Let's keep low expectation we might get VCR greetings ..last time it was YZ and ZWY so this time might be DW and…
I hope not😭since they said posters,then it won't be a vcr
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Feb 13, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
I hope they give us something for 199 love: stories of youth and love too🙏
😔
0 0
Replying to aoao • Feb 13, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
No lantern pls, i want to see people in the poster😂
Definitely not highly anticipating tomorrow’s materials 🙎
2 0
On Love Endures • Feb 13, 2023
Title Love Endures
Please give us something tomorrow too 🙏
0 0
Replying to aoao • Feb 13, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
There will be a poster released for valentine's day tomorrow (tentative timing: 10am CST)
I hope they give us something for 199 love: stories of youth and love too🙏
0 2
On Lost You Forever • Feb 13, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
https://www.facebook.com/groups/664049771390694/permalink/934528721009463/?app=fbl lost you forever would release new posters for the Valentine's day....but of what😏 are we going to see Yang Zi or lantern 🤡
1 7
Replying to andyisme • Feb 13, 2023
Title Immortality
I believe it's best to wait for the official statement from the studio
Fingers crossed 😩
2 1
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Feb 13, 2023
Title Immortality
Jesus Christ!😭https://twitter.com/Cpop_Melon/status/1625028879630086145?t=2crrlkhCguoc8-BsCqTmGA&s=19
I believe it's best to wait for the official statement from the studio
5 3
Replying to YESMISSA • Feb 13, 2023
Title Perfect Mismatch
domineering CEO, a stupid FL and a bitch who want ML lol, again the same thing but i'm here for that
Components of dramas with 24 episodes 😂
3 0
Replying to Minoucha • Feb 13, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
Seems like C dramas are loving the male s** predator trope these days...and looks like we have an excited audience…
How do you define a s** predator?
3 0
Replying to LilianKmei • Feb 13, 2023
Title Immortality
I just checked it. Those pictures are clearly fake. They are trying to use cfy fame to harm him. Hope cfy & his…
I hope this truth would come out soon
5 0
On Immortality • Feb 13, 2023
Title Immortality
This drama is on a thread right now🥲
4 1
Replying to Ayla Flower • Feb 13, 2023
Title The Starry Love
the name is like from 90-s ))
Love when the star falls is better than this new one tbh
4 0