Editorials
On My Love Mix-Up! • Nov 15, 2021
Title My Love Mix-Up!
I hope they make season 2 because 4 episodes aren't enough 😭 Please director!
6 0
Replying to Lalalandkiki • Jul 31, 2014
Title Hi! School - Love On
AM I the only one who doesn't care about the girl's age? I mean she doesn't even look her age, her acting is amazing…
so true its all acting guys, appreciate their awesome and adorable acting guys. don't bring the real world in n talk about age gap. just stop being jealous! n just freaking watch the cute drama.
2 0
Replying to Drama_Addict101 • Jul 31, 2014
Title Hi! School - Love On
OMG i'm loving this drama so far! I love Kim Sae Ron's acting! she's so adorable XD It's sad that it only comes…
we are all in the same boat guys...
2 0
On Kim Sae Ron • Jul 31, 2014
Person Kim Sae Ron
She is so amazing, the man from nowhere showed me how incredible kim sae ron is! FIGHTING! <3 Hope hi school love on gets lots of fame!!!! N HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
0 0
