Editorials
Replying to annamart84 • May 29, 2025
Title Guardian
Hello 👋🏻 I can 100% say with conviction that this drama is an absolutely must watch! I’ve watched it in…
❤️
0 0
Replying to annamart84 • May 29, 2025
Title Guardian
Hello 👋🏻 I can 100% say with conviction that this drama is an absolutely must watch! I’ve watched it in…
I found all 3 books available at Barnes and Nobles but, it’s honestly best to get it off Amazon. I got it in English :)
0 2
On The Time of Fever • Jan 4, 2025
Title The Time of Fever
Would’ve been a perfect 10 if not for the ending tbh 😩
1 0
Replying to kim • Jan 3, 2025
Title Every You, Every me (Director's Cut.)
SAME😭😭😭
❤️😭
0 0
Replying to annamart84 • Dec 30, 2024
Title Every You, Every me (Director's Cut.)
I think the one I see on YouTube is the plain one and on other sites it’s the directors cut and I can say, with…
Also forgot to mention but do not skip the credits in the directors cut 😉
1 0
Replying to annamart84 • Dec 29, 2024
Title Every You, Every me (Director's Cut.)
I think the one I see on YouTube is the plain one and on other sites it’s the directors cut and I can say, with…
❤️
0 0
Replying to Blue Moon Reaper • Dec 28, 2024
Title Every You, Every me (Director's Cut.)
Been waiting for the series to complete to watch it and it better have a happy ending?
No spoilers but, definitely watch it. You will not regret it!
0 0
Replying to Tati • Dec 28, 2024
Title Every You, Every me (Director's Cut.)
The most underrated BL ever
100000% agree
2 0
Replying to KimTia7 • Dec 28, 2024
Title Every You, Every me (Director's Cut.)
WE NEEED SEASON 2
1000000%
2 0
Replying to MinMin10 • Dec 28, 2024
Title Every You, Every me (Director's Cut.)
Does anyone know what the difference is btw the plain one and the director’s cut one? Which one is better?
I think the one I see on YouTube is the plain one and on other sites it’s the directors cut and I can say, with 100% certainty that you need to watch the directors cut. I won’t give too much away but, it helps tie everything together at the end and the transition between episodes is easier to understand ;)
1 3
Replying to allinforfantasy • Dec 25, 2024
Title Every You, Every me (Director's Cut.)
if you don't mind please could you leave a message in one of their episodes. Here you have the link: https://youtube.com/@everyutheseries?si=VELAZd2UTaYXy40j…
I will do it for every episode! Thank you so much ❤️ This series became my new obsession 😩
1 0
Replying to allinforfantasy • Dec 24, 2024
Title Every You, Every me (Director's Cut.)
Ep 3 and 4 will live forever in my mind.
Same. A cinematic masterpiece 😭
3 0
On Every You, Every me (Director's Cut.) • Dec 24, 2024
Title Every You, Every me (Director's Cut.) Spoiler
I need the producers, writers, directors, God and whoever is reading these reviews to give me a whole 12 Episode series just based on Episode 3 alone but ya know…NOT with that ending 😭 and then, once the 12 episode series is done, I need another 12 episode series based on episodes 5-8. Thank you
5 2
On Every You, Every me (Director's Cut.) • Dec 23, 2024
Title Every You, Every me (Director's Cut.)
What a freaking diamond in the rough! I cannot believe I dropped this barely 1st episode in, a while ago thinking it was gonna be a cringe series. Omgosh, how wrong I was. This is a gem! One of the best I’ve seen this year. The 3rd episode had me elated then in tears. I’m still on episode 6 and can’t get past it, it’s soooo good. If anyone is considering this bl, please watch it. You will not be disappointed 🔥
8 2
Replying to ENKII • Dec 1, 2024
Title 18 vs. 29 Spoiler
I'm hesitant to watch it due to the seemingly low ratings
I get the low rating cause, it’s an older kdrama and it deals with amnesia which I feel is done better nowadays but, I remember watching this a loooooong time ago (😅) and it was so good! It’s funny, it has nice romance, the love triangle is a bit weird since it involves a minor? But, I say give it a shot ☺️
0 0
Replying to annamart84 • Jul 30, 2024
Title Guardian
Hello 👋🏻 I can 100% say with conviction that this drama is an absolutely must watch! I’ve watched it in…
Actually, right after I posted the comment I went online and, I bought the novels! I don’t really read haha, I’m not a book person but, that’s how much I love this story. Also, I didn’t mention it but, the drama has a sad ending but, the novel has a good ending 😅
1 5
Replying to annamart84 • Jul 30, 2024
Title Guardian
Hello 👋🏻 I can 100% say with conviction that this drama is an absolutely must watch! I’ve watched it in…
❤️❤️❤️
1 6
Replying to Satorya • Jul 29, 2024
Title Guardian
Hi, I'm quite interested but don't know if I should watch it. I love The Untamed and Word of Honor, is this drama…
Hello 👋🏻 I can 100% say with conviction that this drama is an absolutely must watch! I’ve watched it in entirety 3 times and am rewatching again for the 4th time. There Is no politics involved and not very much skinship between the main cp but, the stares, the eye contact, the chemistry is off the charts. Also, the subtle dialogue from the character Shen Wei to Yun Lan is enough to get you giggling. I do also have to warn you that the graphics are a little low quality and there’s many YouTube videos explaining why but, please watch it. I highly recommend it! ❤️
4 8
On Playboyy • Dec 25, 2023
Title Playboyy
Unpopular opinion here but, I was super confused with the show and skipping almost every scene but, the Aob and Puen dynamic/pairing has me hoooked! I can’t wait to see what happens in future episodes. Please, don’t cut their scenes or edit 😭
4 9
On A League of Nobleman • Jun 24, 2023
Title A League of Nobleman
Binged in 3 days. This drama was so good, I’m honestly surprised at how much I enjoyed it!
11 1
