They never really built the kind of trust and openness that would have allowed them to deal with their differences…
yes exactly!! I have not completed it yet but as much as I have seen so far like at places I used to shout like tell him tell her.... like this is so not couples type... usually people who think their partner is doing something bad or like you know something that they don't like usually you communicate but man they were not saying it to their partner...like both of them were like that only....they were insecure they were jealous and just that....they stopped talking to each other for weeks and months
Babe I loved what you said!!! I couldn't read the whole thing but I completely agree with the parts I did read... Both of them were at fault because of a MASSIVE COMMUNICATION GAP!!! She constantly hid her life from him and if you have a partner you need to make them feel like one.... While Luke definitely made mistakes I am not saying that he was a green flag or something but the core problem was that they never felt like a real couple (initially)!! You have to share what's going on good bad or any doubts you have about other people so you can work things out!!... They constantly missed and thought about each other but never actually communicated...
Also, why do i get a feeling that SML is buying stocks and meeting other important figures to help Yeori in winning…
Ikr!? He is giving off such a creepy vibe and I really dislike him for acting like this....how can he stoop so low just to get her!...it honestly feels psychotic
Exactlyyy...I usually don't start the ongoing dramas but the editsss and my feed was filled so I thought why not start it because it'll boring later on cuz I'll atleast know all the shocking and suspense part..but now I regret that😭😭🤌🏻🤧💔🫠...
I swear man😭😭😭...I was expecting this ending but not now...when I saw the preview I was like NOOO I'll die until next Friday💔🫠🤧...how can I even stop thinking about them🥹🥹🤌🏻🤌🏻
While Luke definitely made mistakes I am not saying that he was a green flag or something but the core problem was that they never felt like a real couple (initially)!! You have to share what's going on good bad or any doubts you have about other people so you can work things out!!... They constantly missed and thought about each other but never actually communicated...