Editorials
Replying to KenshinKaoru • Nov 16, 2023
Title My Beauty Snake Fairy Wife
Where is this ? I can’t seem to find it on my drama sites ?
https://dramacool.pa/
0 0
Replying to Yellowbird • Jul 20, 2023
Title Yang Di Wei Huan
here you go Neko put it into movie form. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4floSkvVDc&list=PLRw84iCHc4IEu5M4lVHWaUYD64yZUD1D7&index=32
thnx lol
1 0
On Yang Di Wei Huan • Sep 3, 2022
Title Yang Di Wei Huan
instead of all these short length dramas, why not just make it a movie or 2
3 5
Replying to Aria003 • Sep 29, 2021
Title Amazing Sisters
Where can I watch this?
I think dramacool.vc has eng sub now
1 1
Replying to lovehj • Sep 29, 2021
Title Amazing Sisters
too bad there is no English sub at the moment.
I think dramacool.vc has eng sub now
0 1
On Demon Girl Season 2 • May 9, 2021
Title Demon Girl Season 2
Anyone know when or where we can find the English subs?
1 9
Replying to parkhood • Apr 29, 2021
Title My Supernatural Power
i'm not sure if they are going to be providing an official eng sub or not, but i watched it here https://mellifluoussubs.weebly.com/…
thanks lol i found it after i replied
0 0
On No Boundary • Apr 29, 2021
Title No Boundary
ok, I was angry about the cliff hanger because this was pretty awesome lol but I just read there's gonna be a season 2, I'm happy now lol #hurryupseason2
4 1
Replying to parkhood • Apr 28, 2021
Title My Supernatural Power
i'm not sure if they are going to be providing an official eng sub or not, but i watched it here https://mellifluoussubs.weebly.com/…
thanks, but why is it asking me for a password?
0 2
On My Supernatural Power • Apr 12, 2021
Title My Supernatural Power
When is the english sub coming out for this?
0 4
On Great God Monkey • Jun 25, 2020
Title Great God Monkey
just curious, is he any relation to Sun Wu Kong? :p
2 0
On Once upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain • Dec 30, 2019
Title Once upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain
I loved this drama! I hope they continue it, because i really hate when shows end on a "cliff hanger" and not get continued!
3 0