Editorials
Replying to aoiazami • Mar 5, 2017
Title Lady & Liar
i was gonna comment on how similar the plot seems to be to the Thai drama Pan Ruk Pan Rai, only to find out that…
i honestly cant say because i didnt complete this either
0 0
AnanyaS • Feb 26, 2017
Article 5 (More) Things We Hate Seeing In Dramas!
isnt that white truck of doom from goblin?
0 1
Replying to aoiazami • Feb 20, 2017
Title Daytime Shooting Star Spoiler
I hated the manga ending because my ship didnt work out :'(
I didnt finish the manga either but she ended up with mamura T_T
1 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Feb 13, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
the lead girls father is hyun sik's bodyguard in hwarang! yay for a cute reunion
13 0
Replying to Jojamon • Feb 3, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo Spoiler
Really good drama. But ep 15 with Joon Hyung's biological mother. His sister is in Canada...we have free…
I noticed that too!!! so i was thinking that maybe she has something that's not covered by the healthcare system or maybe it was for the prescription drugs
0 0
Replying to faa • Feb 3, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Idk how many times i came here just to make sure people still enjoying this. lmao :'v
i just started rewatching too!! ^^
1 0
Replying to yarnie • Jan 30, 2017
Title Pretty Li Hui Zhen
Wonder how hard they tried to find that stoic faced actor for lead male character -___-;...
he's cute but he doesn't really have a lot of facial expressions and it's boring me -_-
4 0
Replying to Trouble-chan • Jan 30, 2017
Title Pretty Li Hui Zhen Spoiler
I didn't like Ha Ri when I watched 'She was Pretty' the first time, now I think she's a saint…
Ha Ri in she was pretty did steal the puzzle piece and give it to the guy
2 0
Replying to aoiazami • Jan 27, 2017
Title Daytime Shooting Star Spoiler
I hated the manga ending because my ship didnt work out :'(
shishio was the only reason i started it
3 0
Replying to aoiazami • Jan 24, 2017
Title Daytime Shooting Star Spoiler
I hated the manga ending because my ship didnt work out :'(
I'll watch it if they do change it otherwise im not gonna take a chance with my poor feelings... but i doubt they will because the manga is complete
0 0
On Daytime Shooting Star • Jan 22, 2017
Title Daytime Shooting Star
I hated the manga ending because my ship didnt work out :'(
7 8
On Tokyo Ghoul • Jan 22, 2017
Title Tokyo Ghoul
GAAAAH Kubota's gonna play Ken!!!!! i really hope the live action doesnt divert from the manga like the anime
2 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Jan 22, 2017
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
i need a spin off for our wangsun couple. their life was so cuteeeeee XD
5 1
On Pretty Li Hui Zhen • Jan 8, 2017
Title Pretty Li Hui Zhen
i kept seeing comments that said that zhang vin looks like lay, then i started to look for the resemblence and now I can't unsee it anymore. he looks like lay with a stache XD
2 0
On Leh Lub Salub Rarng • Jan 8, 2017
Title Leh Lub Salub Rarng
when is it gonna come out?
0 0
Replying to Geanina • Jan 8, 2017
Article A Year in Dramaworld: The 2016 Wrap Up
I would add to your list: - pre-produced dramas are becoming a real trend in Korea; there were so many released…
Cheese in the Trap was pre produced?
0 0
Ceki • Jan 8, 2017
Article A Year in Dramaworld: The 2016 Wrap Up
I can't believe Narimiya Hiroki retired! I've been his fan since watching Yankee kun to Megane chan, so I'm taking this news pretty hard T_T
2 0
Replying to CarlaSantini • Dec 4, 2016
Title When a Snail Falls in Love Spoiler
I watched Episode 21 (End) without any english subtitles and hence didn't understand the very second last…
acc to what i got from love me if you dare's extras ji bai doesnt loose his vision or anything but i wouldnt be surprised if they do something like that in the show because they've already diverted so much from what the translated chapters of the novel has
0 0
Replying to loranar • Nov 27, 2016
Title Raeng Ngao
First slap and kiss (and probably last) lakort I liked. It's 30 years old story, but there are more creative variations…
what i hate about a lot of lakorns i've watched is the whole forgiveness thing. how could anyone just forgive and forget someone who was out to kill them
2 1
On Entourage • Nov 27, 2016
Title Entourage
i still havent watched this but i saw/read somewhere that Jin Goo's gonna be on this, is that true?
0 1
