Editorials
On Pinocchio • Jul 6, 2016
Title Pinocchio
I just finished rewatching and omg it was amazing! props to the whole cast and crew
0 0
Replying to aoiazami • Jun 20, 2016
Title Better Man
I came here thinking that this drama would have about 40 eps but here's no way in hell I am gonna be watching…
I feel like longer the drama the messier the plot gets. Look at what happened the interpreters. The beginning was pretty good and towards the middle it just started to get messy
0 0
On Better Man • Jun 16, 2016
Title Better Man
I came here thinking that this drama would have about 40 eps but here's no way in hell I am gonna be watching 80. The only drama I've watched with more than 40 episodes is high kick through the roof and I gave that up after about 60 eps
0 2
On To Be a Better Man • Jun 11, 2016
Title To Be a Better Man
OMG!! it's honglei and lay!! <3 i cant take honglei seriously after watching him on go fighting
4 0
On Ruk Tong Oom • Jun 8, 2016
Title Ruk Tong Oom
What bothers me the most about this drama is that the grandma is treating this grown ass woman like a child. she says shes almost 30 and she has to be home before 6? she can't stay out? she's not a child. it gets really ridiculous after a while
1 2
On Malee Rerng Rabam • May 26, 2016
Title Malee Rerng Rabam
Where can I watch this?
3 1
On SPEC: Birth • May 19, 2016
Title SPEC: Birth
i'm still on the first episode, but the repetitive use of the "humans only use 10% of their brain" sentence bugs the hell out of me. Until recently I foolishly believed that to be true only to find out that its a myth. So it's pretty misleading especially if one were to think that percentage is in fact true like I once did
1 1
Replying to aoiazami • Apr 25, 2016
Title Roy Fun Tawan Duerd
Do I need to watch Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan in order to watch this? or is this a standalone?
i watched the first part of this drama, but i skipped to all the mayumi and ryu parts so that i wouldn't be lost in the second part
0 0
On Lee Je Hoon • Mar 25, 2016
Person Lee Je Hoon
The only other I've seen him was in Fashion King and I'm sure everyone here knows that it was a disaster but his acting was just amazing in Signal. It was a huge difference from the last time I saw him. He's a cutie too ;)
6 0
On Signal • Mar 25, 2016
Title Signal
I kind of want a second season but then I really don't want one. I'm not a huge fan of open endings but this was perfect. The acting and the plot line were all just fabulous. I love it!! now i need to watch something to get over this :D I am so glad that I decided to watch this
7 0
On Roy Fun Tawan Duerd • Feb 22, 2016
Title Roy Fun Tawan Duerd
I really liked their romance, and I'm glad i watched the first part too ( I skipped to the ryu and mayumi parts). I like Yadech :D
1 0
On Roy Fun Tawan Duerd • Feb 19, 2016
Title Roy Fun Tawan Duerd
Do I need to watch Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan in order to watch this? or is this a standalone?
1 11
On Please Love Me! • Feb 6, 2016
Title Please Love Me!
the manga is awesome!! <3
2 1
On Shin Sae Kyeong • Feb 6, 2016
Person Shin Sae Kyeong
She improved a LOT in the girl who sees scents, it was a huge leap from the abomination of a drama called fashion king. i like her :D
9 0
On Remember: War of the Son • Jan 15, 2016
Title Remember: War of the Son
i cant count how many times i have gone to the show's page but closed it right after. should i watch this show? the synopsis gives off a very painful feeling and i don't want to be in a bad mood after watching it.
0 3
On The Crossing Hero • Jun 13, 2015
Title The Crossing Hero
is this drama good? i don't mind spolers
0 0
Replying to meganjoy12 • Apr 3, 2015
Title Pathapee Leh Ruk
I watched akkanee first and loved the chemistry between the leads and i thought it was all around really good.…
in thara himalaya he said that he was almost sexually assaulted by a gay acquaintance
1 0
On Pride and Prejudice • Jan 14, 2015
Title Pride and Prejudice
it was amazing until the last 5 mins which just ruined the whole thing, the ending was extremely confusing
4 1
