Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 22, 2023

Friends

On Our Generation • Jul 30, 2025
When does the mother stop being annoying and interfering? or is this one of those dramas where she is a bitch till the last ep?
1 7
On The First Frost • Feb 22, 2025
Just started the drama... I am confused, was she assaulted by the same person twice? Or there were different situations?
0 1
Replying to cdramasfan • Feb 4, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree Spoiler
I read the ending of the novel, in its original language, btw. Believe me, if you like happy endings, you will…
I dont know much about the ending but I heard they both die in the end. Is it true?
0 2
Replying to Decemberchild • Feb 4, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree Spoiler
I heard about the novels ending and hope the drama stays true to that. Even though it's mostly a romance, I appreciate…
How does the novel end? I am curious now
0 1
Replying to Payal • Jan 18, 2025
Title Love Scout
Girl, the dramas are also available on platforms like Telegram, Disney+ Hotstar, Kisskh, MyAsianTV, Dramacool,…
DIsney+ Hotstar does not have dramas in my region, but let me check the others. Thanks
2 1
On Love Scout • Jan 18, 2025
Title Love Scout
is it just me or viki only 720p even after buying subscription?
2 4
Replying to apollo_21 • Dec 3, 2024
What is happening in SK right now? I am unaware of the situation
Just saw the news and I dont know much about political disputes over there but it feels like its just the president covering his ass
1 1
Replying to Hae In • Dec 3, 2024
Just saw the news about South Korea, Stay safe everyone...Hopefully our drama get to air on Friday 🥺
What is happening in SK right now? I am unaware of the situation
0 3
On Family by Choice • Nov 10, 2024
did things get better between sanha and her mom yet? Or shes still toxic and interrupts sanha's life?
1 2
Replying to Claddagh • Jun 4, 2024
Title The Atypical Family Spoiler
It's really good. At first she doesn't care for him but then she does sincerely.
What episode does she start caring? Cause it feels like her fam is locked on destroying gwi-ju’s family
0 4
Replying to nayahro • Mar 6, 2024
yes, but scared to dead, she would find out his identity too early
Tomorrows the day 🫡
1 0
Replying to wdh • Mar 6, 2024
So you're telling me Kang Bom was keeping watch of the witness in the hospital who she KNOWS is being hunted down…
Agreed
0 0