Celebrity
Replying to logiquement • 3 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
That was definetly a mess up on their part. He never noticed anything and that makes no sense. There is a world…
I think it’s fine if he realized suddenly, but it didn’t seem like the birth comment was quite enough of a catalyst
1 2
On Against the Current • 3 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Did LJQ only start doubting her identity because of the child birth comment or were there earlier signs that I missed? I feel like he’s been pretty oblivious up until this point.
1 62
On Love for You • Jul 17, 2026
Title Love for You
Did the beach trip happen in the novel? I don’t remember it
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Loving the drama and both the leads, but so ready for FCY to slap XZ again. How has this man not told her the truth already!
7 2
Replying to Totoro888 • Feb 14, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
Yes they knew, when they first met XUE, Yu Wan Ying/FL said her name is Ma Chuan Chuan (not exactly sure the spelling)…
Ohhh thank you, this whole time I thought they suspected she was real too 😂
1 1
On How Dare You!? • Feb 14, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
I think I missed something, did they realize XYE was a 2D character before she mentioned being from city A?
0 3
Replying to AtsukoM • Dec 28, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Finally caught up. I absolutely love everything about this drama so far. Cozy and calm atmosphere, small and simple…
I can ‘t believe he never responded to her text apologizing for confessing to him and not knowing about him and Rong. Booo Zhuang Xu. ML is nice now, but he was pretty mean to FL in the beginning instead of just trying to clear up their misunderstanding. I’m glad he chose to move on from that anger, but not convinced he’s as green of a flag as people are saying he is
2 1
On Shine on Me • Dec 28, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Jiang Rui is such a good cousin 🥹
7 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 19, 2025
Title Speed and Love
I want a San Lai spinoff he’s such a good friend!
12 3
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Dec 3, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land Spoiler
What’s the timeline? How long has YT been locked up?
0 5
Replying to GrnGrnTmt • Oct 20, 2025
Title Yummy Yummy Yummy
I just saw the previews for Ep 29 and they still haven’t figured out he’s not the ancestor! There’s only…
I was really hoping they would at least do the reveal in the latest episodes :( their relationship has definitely felt drawn out, but also just the plot as a whole has had little development
3 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Oct 19, 2025
Title Yummy Yummy Yummy
Shen family are likely be the descendants of censor pei fei...but the portraits of the ancestral hall in modern…
I was wondering if they were hinting about pei fei being their true ancestor in the beginning because he was so much more into food than Lin yan
5 0
Replying to Nahlabee4 • Oct 17, 2025
Title Light beyond the Reed
They didn’t show the rape scene, it’s implied . The actress is doing a good job in portraying the emotions…
Thank you!
1 0
Replying to Nahlabee4 • Oct 17, 2025
Title Light beyond the Reed
They didn’t show the rape scene, it’s implied . The actress is doing a good job in portraying the emotions…
Does it happen in the first episode? Just to emotionally prepare
0 3
Replying to PrincessRapunzel • Sep 11, 2025
Title Shadow Love
SAMEEEEEEEMy fav couple from the drama.. Mo Yin is Majestic 😍😍😍😍😍
Yes! I loved how she challenged him. She was also just so true to herself the whole time!!
1 0
Replying to PrincessRapunzel • Sep 11, 2025
Title Shadow Love
SAMEEEEEEEMy fav couple from the drama.. Mo Yin is Majestic 😍😍😍😍😍
I like their opposites attract dynamic, very sweet :)
2 2
On Shadow Love • Sep 10, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I want a spin off of lu xin and mo yin
5 4
On Shadow Love • Aug 29, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Not him being jealous of himself 😂
13 1
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 22, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General Spoiler
I have been looooving this drama, but I kind of hate when the 2ML goes insane and evil pursuing the FL. Same thing happened in A Female Student Arrives in the Imperial College and it’s a bummer. I feel like there’s still enough conflict to overcome to keep it interesting without that storyline. Still will re watch this drama though!
2 0
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 20, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
Anyone know when it will be available on the tencent app or viki?
0 2
