K-Drama
On The Crowned Clown • Jan 12, 2021
Title The Crowned Clown
I thought this would be a really serious historical drama, but wow this show is funny.
2 0
On Start-Up • Jan 10, 2021
Title Start-Up
Wow, I just finished and all I can say is that I wish this wasn't a romance. Or at least not so romance heavy because that love triangle was just detrimental to the plot. Those hostile scenes between NDS and HJP were just hard to watch, but their comedic scenes were really funny and I wish we had more of those.
11 1
On Flower of Evil • Dec 22, 2020
Title Flower of Evil
Wow! Just wow. I never really had a favorite show before, but I think this is it. Like the plot was one thing, but the character relations and the acting was what really made this show great. The emotional intensity was just on another level and the characters had so much depth and felt so real and so human. I have no words, I actually can not describe how much I love this show.
7 0
On Familiar Wife • Dec 1, 2020
Title Familiar Wife
I originally started the drama two years ago and then stopped after 8 episodes because I wasn't feeling it. I recently restarted it and wow this is such a a gem. If you want a funny, realistic, and hearwarming story of a man facing his reality and really growing as a person and women who deals with her own inner conflict and fights for the people she cares about, this is definitely for you. I really liked the character growth the characters undergo and the depth they all had.
3 1
On Prison Playbook • Oct 11, 2020
Title Prison Playbook
I really wish we could have seen the endings for Kaist and that other smart guy. Are we to assume they are just in prison. And even captain Yoo, he's ending was implied but not really told.
3 0
On Dinner Mate • Jul 18, 2020
Title Dinner Mate
The first two episodes were okay, but the third episode was where I truely became invested in it. Looking forward to see how it goes!
1 1
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 9, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I want to watch this so badly! I was gonna wait till it finished...let's see how long I hold out.
8 1
Peephole • Jun 21, 2020
Article Long K-Dramas: A Remedy for Drama Diseases
Smile, you is my current watch and it really reminded me that I got to give family drama more of a chance.
1 0
Replying to Cntrldfusion • Jun 20, 2020
Title Smile, You
I watched this drama when It first aired and right about the time that Grandpa in the drama had cancer my dad…
You might wanna mark this as a spoiler
2 0
Replying to Winter • Jun 8, 2020
Title Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung
hey, does this drama has a rich men and poor female vibe? I saw there is a prince under eun woo character that…
No, its not that vibe. He is a prince, but she is also a noble and historian, so I wouldn't say the gap between them is that large.
2 0
Replying to Unnie25 • May 25, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch Spoiler
So doe Tae Eul know the meeting with Lee Goon where he brings her flowers is from the future?
The future! Woah, I totally missed that. I just kind of overlooked the scene, no wonder the flower scene was weird. I wonder if the time lines are in reverse or something? Then it would make sense why he said he loved her in the beginning of series...no that wouldn't make sense either. Yikes, I'm so confused now...
1 0
Replying to neo • May 23, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
the way dohwan was completely robbed of screentime in ep11 even with his dual roles... and yet they had the time…
He was in the episode for less than a minute! No, more like 20 seconds!
0 0
On The King: Eternal Monarch • May 22, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
Is it just me or does the king have way too much power for a constitutional monarchy? The whole "king's word is law" seems to go against it.
8 3
On Mystic Pop-Up Bar • May 22, 2020
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar
I found the characters to be annoying in the first episode, but the second episode was much better. The characters have an almost sibling dynamic thats interesting to watch.
1 1
On Angel's Last Mission: Love • May 21, 2020
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love
I'm blown away by the acting, like wow, both of the main actors are amazing. If anything watch for the acting.
16 1
On Extracurricular • May 17, 2020
Title Extracurricular
Is netflix splitting the show into seasons?
0 4
On The King: Eternal Monarch • May 11, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
Episode 8 was pretty interesting overall, though the romance wasn't convincing. I feel like the foundation for their relationship wasn't built very well and that makes it hard to believe. I hope that their relationship is built more soon.
4 0
On Be Melodramatic • Mar 8, 2020
Title Be Melodramatic
Dang, I told myself that I would make my next drama last a month...I don't think I can finish it any slower than a week...
0 0
On Crash Landing on You • Feb 22, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You
Its strength was its heartwarming and humorous character interactions, but its weakness was the predictability of its plot. I really hated how by the end of the show, the second leads were mostly plot devices for the mains, although, I would still say it was a really fun watch.
4 0
On Crash Landing on You • Feb 17, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You
Its strength was its heartwarming and humorous character interactions, but its weakness was the predictability of its plot. I really hate how the second leads were basically plot devices for the mains, although, I would still say it was a really fun watch.
2 0