News
On Chinese Hero Zhao Zi Long • Apr 4, 2016
Title Chinese Hero Zhao Zi Long
I watched a little right after finishing Nirvana in Fire. The mediocre acting and costumes aside, the comparison was just too strong.
1 1
On You Are My Destiny • May 23, 2015
Title You Are My Destiny
The thing I find really annoying is that I actually could have genuinely loved this show. But the characterization issues and plot lines are seriously just making me annoyed at it. I like the premise, and I like the feel good nature of it all. But it's just badly written in a lot of areas and it brings the show down imo.
2 0
On Secret Door • Sep 26, 2014
Title Secret Door
Saw the ad on Dramafever, and will definitely be following it.
1 0
On I Hear Your Voice • Jul 8, 2014
Title I Hear Your Voice
I really loved this one, it's rare for me to get excited about k-dramas but I loved this.
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey qui, I remember lols
0 0
