K-Drama
On It's Okay, That's Love • Aug 13, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
Where do you watch it? I can't find this drama anywhere. ><
0 3
On Secretly Greatly • Apr 20, 2014
Title Secretly Greatly
It was so funny bat the ending made me cry like a river! It is worth to watch!
2 0
On The Hours of My Life • Mar 22, 2014
Title The Hours of My Life
One of the best dramas I have ever watched.
9 0
On The Hours of My Life • Mar 19, 2014
Title The Hours of My Life
I FELT LIKE DYING WHILE WATCHING EP 10
0 0
On Three Days • Mar 6, 2014
Title Three Days
OH MY GOD IT'S SOOOOOOO GOOD! LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!
1 0
On The Hours of My Life • Mar 1, 2014
Title The Hours of My Life
ONLY 2 EPISODES LEFT T^T
7 0
On Three Days • Feb 21, 2014
Title Three Days
Yoochun is such a great actor!
3 0
Replying to aga • Feb 15, 2014
Title The Hours of My Life
How am I supposed to go back to my normal life after that drama?
Same ;_;
3 0
On The Hours of My Life • Feb 15, 2014
Title The Hours of My Life
How am I supposed to go back to my normal life after that drama?
6 0
On The Hours of My Life • Feb 6, 2014
Title The Hours of My Life
I even cried on the 1st episode. I already know that this drama will ruin my life. OTL
2 0
Replying to aga • Feb 5, 2014
Title The Hours of My Life
Hello guys. Where do you watch this drama?
Thank you!
1 0
On The Hours of My Life • Feb 5, 2014
Title The Hours of My Life
Hello guys. Where do you watch this drama?
0 0
On Inspiring Generation • Jan 30, 2014
Title Inspiring Generation
IT'S SOOOOOOO GOOD I'M GONNA CRY
2 0
On Inspiring Generation • Jan 23, 2014
Title Inspiring Generation
Why is Kwak Dongyeon not added to the cast?
6 0
On Inspiring Generation • Jan 17, 2014
Title Inspiring Generation
Wow, it's great! Kwak Dong Yun is such a good actor. And Kim Hyun Joong ? His acting has gotten much better.
14 0
Replying to Suiko • Jan 11, 2014
Title No Breathing
I've watched this only because of Lee Jong Suk (<3) and Seo In Guk :D It was funny sometimes, but you know…
Do I have to create an account?
0 0
Replying to Suiko • Jan 6, 2014
Title No Breathing
I've watched this only because of Lee Jong Suk (<3) and Seo In Guk :D It was funny sometimes, but you know…
Where did you watch it?
0 0
On Dating on Earth • Jan 4, 2014
Title Dating on Earth
Where can I watch it?
0 0
On A Werewolf Boy • Dec 22, 2013
Title A Werewolf Boy
I CRIED MY EYES OUT, SO BEAUTIFUL MOVIE.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
+ FDKJHSDBSIDF JAKI MASZ PIEKNY AVATAR ;~;
0 0
