News
Replying to Moonshine245 • Mar 26, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I’m excited for perfect crown, there’s not a lot of modern royalty dramas a in kdrama history so this is gonna…
Im skeptical about remarried empress, there’s so much in the mangas and typically a lot gets changed or cut out in kdramas so I’m hoping the story doesn’t change too much. But perfect crown with IU is gonna be good no doubt
2 4
Replying to Sushi88 • Mar 26, 2026
Title Where the Mask Ends
Yes, supposed to wrap up soon
Ohh so it will probably be released next year right?
0 5
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Mar 26, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Where will yall go after this?For me LBTG didn't catch attention, but I'll be in Perfect Crown😁
I’m excited for perfect crown, there’s not a lot of modern royalty dramas a in kdrama history so this is gonna be interesting
4 6
Replying to kin • Mar 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
the high ratings on this cdrama makes me want to watch it but the episode count is so painful, can someone tell…
I think its great! The actors have a lot of chemistry and the costums are good. Honestly id recommend it.
4 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Why are there leaked episodes?
1 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 19, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
The flute instrument they use in the ost sounds so nice, I could listen to it on its on all day.
1 0
Replying to Nonoj • Mar 18, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
can anyone recommend me a cdrama just like this??
Prisoner of beauty is pretty good. Strong leads
4 0
Replying to Moonshine245 • Mar 18, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
I get that, by the time ML arrives everything's already over, it doesn't boost moral to see your commander come…
But i still love the dramatic entrance, and was totally waiting for that scene since it was emphasized so much in trailer and YouTube short I watched
0 0
Replying to ursnaughty21 • Mar 18, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
disappointed with the way ML marquis status reveal. FL killed Sui Hu then after that there should be an attack…
I get that, by the time ML arrives everything's already over, it doesn't boost moral to see your commander come in right at the end of the battle, no one would cheer for him if anything they'd be mad
0 1
Replying to starshinesbright • Mar 18, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Now that we know CY’s father real identity from the preview, I think he has got something to do with the death…
I wanted to know that too, I saw the preview for ep 30 and the title said something along the lines of the two of them being enemies.
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 15, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I want to keep the illusion that it’s still 2 episodes a day so I’m not gonna watch tomorrows ep…hopefully..I’m really going to have to train my self control
5 0
Replying to Luna • Mar 10, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
express will release tomorrow
Well that would be awesome!
1 0
Replying to Luna • Mar 10, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
express will release tomorrow
What do you mean?
0 2
On Generation to Generation • Mar 10, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
One episode a day now :(
2 6
Replying to Lenka Švábenská • Mar 6, 2026
Title Generation to Generation Spoiler
And here's the proof as long as he tried to be adamant and genuinely obsessive but then when she declared her…
That could be the case, but I also think there may actually be a cure because when CZ was poisoned she tried to use the flower on him but he said, maybe it might be a clue to hinting a possible remedy. But with the second half of what you wrote there is definitely a chance he could die, which I’m really hoping won’t happen but knowing Chinese Wuxia dramas a bad ending is possible
2 0
Replying to Xm1012 • Mar 6, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
What a beautiful place to propose in. 🌸🌸🌸😭 It’s so sad though. I wish the new generation could have…
I really hope this has a happy ending!
5 1
Replying to Lenka Švábenská • Mar 6, 2026
Title Generation to Generation Spoiler
And here's the proof as long as he tried to be adamant and genuinely obsessive but then when she declared her…
That's what I'm hoping for!
2 2
Replying to tragedeigh • Mar 6, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
I'm officially obsessed! 😍 I keep refreshing this page instead of turning the pages of my coursebook. 😂…
Omg i did that up until the kiss scene ep, im trying to get my self control back cuz i got exams soon
5 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Mar 6, 2026
Title Generation to Generation Spoiler
They were still in the same area. Only before on the cliff then fell into the lake. The production just cut off…
Would have been a great scene to keep in, you know for the romance aspect. :(
0 0
On Generation to Generation • Mar 5, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
Why end an episode in the middle of a conversation?!! I can't handle this kind of suspense!!!
3 0
