News Replying to Jiejie • Mar 5, 2026
Title Generation to Generation Spoiler
Oh!! Thank you for pointing this out! I didn’t catch it the first time i saw the teaser. Hope it was a fake…
Yea or a hallucination.
1 0
Replying to sanmei18 • Mar 5, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
https://mydramanovel.com/ten-years-lantern-on-a-stormy-martial-arts-world-night/
Thank you! <3
1 0
On Generation to Generation • Mar 5, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
Is they an English translation on the novel?
0 2
Replying to Moonshine245 • Mar 5, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
How come?
LOL * sigh *i unfortunately have no self control.
4 0
Replying to Moonshine245 • Mar 5, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
How come?
I bet that’s coming soon! And if you’ve seen the trailer for ep 26 you’ll see shit gonna hit the fan soon (excuse my language) :)
3 2
Replying to Pedro Tiago • Mar 5, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
slowly slowly this drama is pissing me off with each episode...
How come?
1 4
Replying to ShaashaS • Mar 4, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
Today's ep for sure is calm before the storm.
I'm bracing myself for the next episodes
1 0
Replying to minimini • Mar 4, 2026
Title Generation to Generation Spoiler
i have a feeling that Zhaozhao's master is the man in black.
That's what I'm thinking, he's keeps telling everyone that MQ is terrible and trying find any way to paint him badly
0 1
Replying to petra • Mar 3, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
as far as i know, tomorrow is a one episode day as well😢
Lol, tiz the plight of a Chinese drama watcher.
0 0
Replying to petra • Mar 3, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
as far as i know, tomorrow is a one episode day as well😢
Yea, im debating if i should let the episodes accumulate and watch them together but i don't think i have the self control for that.
0 2
Replying to petra • Mar 3, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
as far as i know, tomorrow is a one episode day as well😢
Yea until Thursday
0 4
Replying to Moonshine245 • Feb 24, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
That’s exactly what I’m doing, I don’t usually have trouble with names but this drama just had so many characters…
LOL exactly!
1 0
Replying to sweetceli31 • Feb 24, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
Regarding comments saying there are too many characters thrown at the audience: If you just go with the flow and…
That’s exactly what I’m doing, I don’t usually have trouble with names but this drama just had so many characters and names thrown out right at the beginning I’m just trying to remember the main ones.
1 2
On In Your Radiant Season • Feb 22, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
Did anyone notice how similar one of the scenes was similar to hidden love (Chinese drama)? I won’t say which but IYKYK. 👀 the angles were so similar
0 0
Replying to marzzz • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
ya'll so i just arrived at the wedding scene and can someone tell me did she know what he was investigating at…
I believe she did a background check of him early on, finding out who he was and why he came to her city and throughout the episodes his true character before the amnesia started to show which made her suspicious about him investigating and trying to find out about the connection between wei family case and the Rong family. She ultimately felt betrayed because he choose to investigate instead of attend the wedding ceremony.
0 0
On Glory • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
Honestly, this drama is so good, I like that I choose this one as the first for 2026! They really choose well for the main cast
8 0
Replying to Stellovet • Mar 6, 2025
Title Fangs of Fortune Spoiler
That’s still my biggest disappointment; not enough scenes of the two main leads together. Not even enough background…
exactly! I wanted more romance, like there wasn't even a proper kiss scene or anything! :( I liked the little jokes and the playful banter but there needed to be more spark.
1 0
On Fangs of Fortune • Mar 5, 2025
Title Fangs of Fortune Spoiler
I swear, in every episode, someone was crying. I honestly felt the tears myself, especially whenever there was backstory. I wish there had been a little more romance between WX and ZY, but I loved the friendship between everyone. I need a wuxia like this but with a happy ending omg. Most of the wuxia I choose to watch always have sad endings, with some having ambiguous endings.
3 2
Replying to sera • Mar 1, 2025
Title The First Frost
What is even going on with the second couple? I absolutely love them individually but I think as a couple their…
I agree, i started skipping a bit of the second couples scenes because it felt like it was talking away attention from the main couple.
0 0
On The First Frost • Feb 28, 2025
Title The First Frost
is ep 19 and 20 coming out tonight?
0 0
