News
lo_ve • Jan 3, 2025
Article 'Squid Game Season 2' Won Ji An will reportedly lead a new rom-com K-drama with Park Seo Joon
She's so fine man
4 0
lo_ve • Dec 8, 2024
Article Netflix introduces the new characters joining 'Squid Game Season 2'!
So happy to see Jo Yuri in this lineup!!
1 1
lo_ve • Dec 3, 2024
Article Park Shin Hye is positively considering to star in a new romance K-drama!
I thought she did an amazing job in judge from hell, which became more of a romance than I thought it would. I would like to see her in another romance for sure
5 0
Replying to niaoniao • Dec 2, 2024
List fav actors/actresses
IU 화이팅 ❤️
IU 파이팅 !!
0 0
lo_ve • Dec 2, 2024
Article IU and Byeon Woo Seok to reunite in a new K-drama after 9 years!
IU is blessing us in 2025 man. First with When Life Gives You Tangerines, and now this. 2025 will truly be a great year.
6 0
Lily Alice • Nov 21, 2024
Article Disney+ renews Moving for Season 2
WERE SO BACK
10 0
Lily Alice • Oct 1, 2024
Article "Love Next Door" Enters Final Week with a Rise in Ratings
not having new LND episodes to look forward to on the weekend will suck but overall it's been a great series. let's hope for a great ending!
17 0
Replying to bidulgi • Sep 23, 2024
Article "Love Next Door" Rises to New High on Netflix's Top 10 List and in Domestic Ratings
i think it may have to do with the fact that it's a tvn drama. tvn specializes in all-rounder dramas with a focus…
well said, i’ve only seen a couple of the dramas you listed but still see what you mean. im just glad LND plot is starting to take a positive turn, past episodes were trauma 😭😭
8 0
Replying to Ahn Sarang • Sep 23, 2024
Article "Love Next Door" Rises to New High on Netflix's Top 10 List and in Domestic Ratings
At least they don't have a maniac/stalker subplot which may happen in Korean romcoms...
that’s true, i completely forgot about that subplot from qot when i referenced it lol
4 0
Lily Alice • Sep 23, 2024
Article "Love Next Door" Rises to New High on Netflix's Top 10 List and in Domestic Ratings
LND has been pretty solid so far, but I am confused by it being titled as a 'romcom'. I haven't seen many dramas in this genre, so I may be wrong, but when I think of a romcom I get reminded of Business Proposal (very goofy + romance). I feel like LND has romcom attributes (especially in the recent episodes), but I'm getting more of a Queen of Tears vibe from it. Overall, it's been very enjoyable to watch and I already can't wait for this weekend to watch more lol.
12 7
Replying to tznonit • Sep 12, 2024
Article "No Gain, No Love" Dominates Prime Video, "Your Honor" Concludes with Its Highest Ratings of the Run
two diff vibes od dramas, both are killing it! tho like you, im more into ngnl since unserious dramas are my fav.…
thanks for the rec, i'll check it out!
1 0
Lily Alice • Sep 12, 2024
Article "No Gain, No Love" Dominates Prime Video, "Your Honor" Concludes with Its Highest Ratings of the Run
I'm loving NGNL over Love Next Door as of right now personally
35 2