K-Drama
On Secret Love Affair • May 14, 2020
Title Secret Love Affair
I don't mind the age gap, but it's an affair, no matter how strong their love is, it's not going to change the fact that she deceived someone because of it, I hate these drama that play with people's emotions and manipulate them into believing that it's okay to o something like this if it was for love
1 3
On Jeon Mi Do • May 10, 2020
Person Jeon Mi Do
she looks like the one in heart strings
0 0
Tae Ho • May 8, 2020
List Best Weekday Dramas of All-Time (MON, TUE, WED, THURS Night)
I love this list
0 1
On EXO Next Door • May 3, 2020
Title EXO Next Door
It's a light show, it won't be annoying for you but it's nothing special, if you have nothing for korean boy bands don't watch this
3 0
On Modern Farmer • May 3, 2020
Title Modern Farmer
I found this rather cringy
0 0
Replying to jayxyz • May 1, 2020
Title Life on Mars
I just started and I’m on episode 3, but I’m enjoying it so much right now.
It's on kissasian.sh , and for better quality there is VIU
0 0
Replying to samsasha • May 1, 2020
Title Life on Mars
Does anyone know where 1988 is set? The internet is giving me Incheon and Insung (which isn't a real place?) Also,…
They are real places, it was filmed in south korea
0 2
Replying to Mr_Morningstar • May 1, 2020
Title Life on Mars Spoiler
Any romance ?
A fling
1 1
Replying to Larraine Redsell • Apr 29, 2020
Review Vagabond Spoiler
The story is that she is not a good agent, and her romantic interest was her boss not the uncle of the boy killed,…
My criticism involved both her role and her acting, they were both poor even though she isn't the one to blame for the writing of her role, an action drama about conspiracy, corruption and politics, and considering she is a special agent, she shouldn't be that weak and gullible, I didn't like that because I have seen less budget produced shows with better acting and strong female leads, it wasn't realistic considering agencies don't just hire people like that but train them to be solid, as for the story line, she was first interested in her boss but that attraction faded throughout the series, the one she kissed, hugged, laughed with and well, lived with sometimes, was gon, the uncle, but the boss still liked her.
1 0
Replying to Mr_Morningstar • Apr 23, 2020
Title Secret Love Spoiler
Happy or sad ending ??
Happy
5 1
Replying to vi102938 • Apr 22, 2020
Title 200 Pounds Beauty
That is not nice at all. Please be more mature and sensible with your language when giving reviews. Say something…
I’m not hurting anyone’s feelings, I’m criticizing the movie because it’s stupid, sexual and not worthy of anyone’s time, when people read these reviews they want honest opinions, not nice paragraphs
9 1
On 200 Pounds Beauty • Mar 23, 2020
Title 200 Pounds Beauty
one of the most stupid movies ever, waste of time
9 4
