Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: the couch near the french window
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 10, 2021

asianboutiqe

the couch near the french window
On Mysterious Love • Jun 19, 2021
My first drama which I finished in a day. I don't know why the ratings are so less. I think it's a must watch if you are looking for a short show to binge. Some p hawt kiss scenes + the ending was a banger. High-key recommend!!!!
2 0
Replying to asianboutiqe • Jun 18, 2021
Title Praomook Spoiler
You know, you can figure it out by the 6th ep that it's the husband. The moment he gets frustrated in the office…
You summed up my thoughts so well!! And yeah, maybe it isn't misogyny, my bad. But dad lacks communication skills. He could Literally explain his reason for making lan work to lak, while assuring her that her position will be safe and she'll be treated the same. Lak too kind of lets her emotion drive her actions.
1 10
Replying to Kavya Roy • Jun 18, 2021
Title Oh My Boss
exactly my point the female lead has improved a lot but frankly speaking male lead has a constant expression throughout…
I'll go a little light on the ML, this was his first drama and they filmed it about 3 years ago. But the FL is doing a horrendous job tbh.
0 2
Replying to asianboutiqe • Jun 18, 2021
Title Praomook Spoiler
You know, you can figure it out by the 6th ep that it's the husband. The moment he gets frustrated in the office…
Your thoughts made my thoughts run wild too 😂😂. The sister really does have a point. Misogyny runs in their society too I guess. But yes, the BIL will probably take over the company and netch will be temporarily by his side until lan makes a com back and Woohoo all sorted like any typical lakorn lmfao
1 12
Replying to Johnny Jump up • Jun 18, 2021
Title Oh My Boss Spoiler
This Koji seems to be suspicious. His past story is not shown. Only that past girl is shown but they didn't even…
Yeah very true. Every time Mr. Mark tries to warn moong nim, I get confused whether he is doing just trying to with her or actually warn her
1 0
On Oh My Boss • Jun 17, 2021
Title Oh My Boss
Haven't fast forwarded any drama like I have for this one. Unless you are damn bored of life, and have nothing better to do, go ahead and watch it. I just don't know, it's soooooo slow paced and such long gaps, I could Literally take a nap. And the below avg acting is just a cherry on the top.
0 4
Replying to asianboutiqe • Jun 17, 2021
Title Praomook Spoiler
You know, you can figure it out by the 6th ep that it's the husband. The moment he gets frustrated in the office…
You've got a point there. I won't deny that the thought of the sister being the killer pass my mind. But yes, if the lover was doing it too, it would be a g1 twist.
0 14
Replying to QueSeraSera • Jun 15, 2021
Title Praomook Spoiler
Wait a min, I was scrolling through bts vids cauz I'm finally aboard the PonBua fam and isn't that the sis's husband…
You know, you can figure it out by the 6th ep that it's the husband. The moment he gets frustrated in the office scene and throws away his files from the desk when triggered about the inheritance, it's clear that he is the one who wants to remove Lan from his path!!
0 16
On Praomook • Jun 15, 2021
Title Praomook
The 9th episode was veryyy emotional, can't believe I myself ended up having tears. Superb acting. Content wise, I feel they showed very less scenes wrt 90 mins. They could have probably fit the cremation scene in this ep too, and like not stretch the emo scenes sooooooo much.
2 0
On Sweet & Sour • Jun 13, 2021
Title Sweet & Sour
Very realistic portrayal of present day relations. But the characters were very immature I feel
2 0
On Reply 1988 • Jun 12, 2021
Title Reply 1988
This just topped the charts of my kdrama list. I am in my youth, and this drama really made me realise to cherish it as much as possible. I have never ever cried so much while watching a drama. It was as if I was experiencing every single thing that the 5 Friends were, through their school years.
8 3
On Oh My Boss • Jun 10, 2021
Title Oh My Boss
The leads just seem very spineless. They are not delivering the dialogues in accordance to their character I feel. And there seems to be some sort of resistance when they speak. 8 episodes down, and there hasn't been much of a progress. What can the plot twist be, koji's past experience with a girl? That's about it I am guessing. The visuals might be very attractive, but acting wise, not appealing at all!!
4 2