Editorials
On A Love Other than Yours • 26 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
I this this drama has a lot of potential. Enjoyed the first 2 eps. I think it’d be stupid to jump the gun and assume it’s a bad series already. Maybe by the 5th ep it’ll build up well!
7 0
Replying to DarthGaurang • 26 days ago
Title The Early Spring
can someone explain their relationship timeline in detail with their ages at that time ? Like how old were both…
ep1: FL: 22, ML:28; after 6 years: FL:28, ML: 34, Then they get together 3 years after, basically when they get married- FL:31ish, ML: 37/38. that’s what I think is the timeline
0 0
On A Bona Fide Killer • 27 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
truly one of the best dramas I’ve watched this year. Perfect balance of everything. not a single boring episode, plot kept me hooked on very well!!
6 0
On The Early Spring • 29 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
I would say, the last 4 eps were sort of a redemption. But it felt so fast forwarded. The transitions through the timelines did not seem very coherent, felt like they skipped a lot of the main story in between :// but happy about the happy ending i guess
1 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 9, 2026
Title The Early Spring
how has Luan Nian managed to create a misunderstanding in EVERY damn episode 😭I’m on ep 20 and I am lowkey sooo frustrated with the constant arguments, just break up at this point no, please I’m like begging you. this toxicity is like hurting me so much, I’m getting like a brain aneurysm watching it 😣😩😩😩 but I can’t lie, idk what the writers put in the show, it is very addictive and I can’t sit still till I finish it now. I fear I’ve committed too much now 😮💨🙈
4 2
On Shine on Me • May 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Tell me WHY I was balling my eyes out by the end of ep 33. I have a very healthy family touchwood and STILL i felt like I was nie xi guang. Just shows how fab her acting was.
6 0
Replying to Sadin • May 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I’m on episode 24 now and it was never her fault it was her dads first loves daughter who pretended to be her…
thankyouuu soo much 💘
2 0
On Shine on Me • Apr 29, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I need somebody to spoil it for me. I’m on ep 7 and so far I have noticed ML constantly holding a grudge against FL about something that happened in the past, and I think specifically related to his accident. But I don’t know if I missed it already or if they are building it up still??? please somebody spoil it for me, I cannot with the suspense it’s eating me 😭😭
2 2
Replying to asianboutiqe • Apr 21, 2026
Title Love between Lines Spoiler
no no, FL is not covering for any afair. Not sure where you read that!
oh yeah, I saw this come from miles away, even when 2FL, her husband and their batchmates met for that reunion dinner. I had a strong feeling he was deffo doing something and acting like a model husband. But I’m so happy with the way she dealt with and had a spine about the situation.
1 1
Replying to asianboutiqe • Apr 21, 2026
Title Love between Lines
no no, FL is not covering for any afair. Not sure where you read that!
yeah, I totally agree!! wouldn’t trust good updates per se, I always check comments and spoilers here 🤭
1 0
Replying to PaulUK • Apr 18, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I'm 7 episodes in and really enjoying this so far, kind of ruined two plots early on lolIt was super obvious Xiao…
no no, FL is not covering for any afair. Not sure where you read that!
3 5
Replying to benny • Aug 10, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
SAME!! 😭 I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE GROWTH OF CRAZY WHALE!
Yes I am so glad they are planning to do a season with ALL the doctors, I loved their character growth. I really hope Do in beom returns too
0 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Jul 7, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
This probably the only show where the successive seasons have been as banger and amazing as its first ever season!!! FRICKING LOVE THIS SHOW. So worth the wait. Hoping for a season 4 ASAP
6 2
On Pachinko • Jul 5, 2022
Title Pachinko
Just mindblowing. Cannot wait for the next season!!!!
3 0
On My Liberation Notes • Jun 11, 2022
Title My Liberation Notes
Really beautifully made drama. The beauty lies in feeling more than watching what's going on. I feel the actors did a wonderful job in portraying the emotions through their body language rather than just saying it in dialogues. It's a slow drama, but it really pulls the viewer into that pace and soon you realise you are a part of it. Even if you don't relate to the theme, you do empathise with it.
6 0
On Our Blues • May 25, 2022
Title Our Blues
Is it worth the slow pace ? I am usually impatient but I really want to watch it.
1 4
On City of Streamer • Feb 27, 2022
Title City of Streamer
Great acting, very enticing plot, we'll made. Just thought the ending was a lil too rushed. They could have made it more properly. But all in all deserves a solid 9.5!! Don't go by the 7.5 ratings please
6 0
On Snowdrop • Feb 15, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Loved this drama so much that I ended up watching it twice already 😭❤️. It didn't seem like jisoo was acting for the first time. The emotion, i felt every bit of it. And hein man, that guy just always delivers at optimum. If you still haven't watched it, take the plunge and watch it. Don't go by the reviews because, there's always 2 sides to a coin. It's upto u which side you choose. Happy watching !
6 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Feb 10, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
This drama really felt like a summer breeze, beautiful, comfy and light hearted. My heart melted and I am in awe of their acting. Beautifully made
10 0
On Snowdrop • Jan 8, 2022
Title Snowdrop
CAN JTBC JUST DROP ALL THE EPISODES AT ONCE, I CANNOT WAIT OMG OMG OMGGGG
4 1