News
On Positively Yours • Feb 24, 2026
Title Positively Yours
I was hoping to see an interaction between Kang Du Jun and Se Hyeon's boyfriend...
1 0
On Positively Yours • Jan 18, 2026
Title Positively Yours
Kissing in the first episode is illegal 🫣😳
7 2
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 17, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
goated asf, made me forget all the depressing sh*t.
23 1
On Spy Girl • Jan 2, 2025
Title Spy Girl Spoiler
We didn't see them ending up together but during the credits female lead says that she's waiting for reunification so that she can meet everyone again. I am gonna believe that in their universe north and south got reunified and the couple ended up together.
0 0
On Spy Girl • Jan 2, 2025
Title Spy Girl
The song playing during credits was "Budi" by Shin Ye Won.
0 0
Replying to jinjoo • Sep 20, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day Spoiler
I'm in episode 16. Though, I have a question.. why did the villain killed Ko Na-Heun? I forgot and can't afford…
He witnessed her killing the real Na Ok-hui, the senior intern who was actually hired for the job.
1 1
