Editorials
Replying to MYYUs • Feb 20, 2023
Title OMG! Oh My Girl
If anyone knows; Where can I watch this online? o_O
It's now available on Netflix!
1 1
On Moonlight Chicken • Feb 16, 2023
Title Moonlight Chicken
all of them are great but ngl im more invested in liming and heart's story
23 0
On Alice in Borderland Season 2 • Sep 24, 2022
Title Alice in Borderland Season 2
WAKE UP PPL AIB 2 ON DECEMBER 22!!!
1 0
On Moving • Jul 3, 2022
Title Moving
where can i watch this?? :((
0 2
On A Man Who Defies the World of BL Season 2 • Mar 22, 2022
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL Season 2
Is this different from the 3 eps??
0 1
Replying to aslanjade • Mar 13, 2022
Title Moonlight Whispers
Hello, where did you watch it? I can't find with english subs :((
Thank you :))
0 1
Replying to Faarian • Mar 5, 2022
Title Moonlight Whispers Spoiler
youtube
was in yt is full movie? i saw the duration was only 1 hr and 33 mins
0 1
Replying to Faarian • Mar 5, 2022
Title Moonlight Whispers
youtube
tysm ^^
0 0
Replying to ureshii • Feb 25, 2022
Title Love's in Sight!
Please reply to this when all subs are released!
All episodes are now subbed :)
1 1
Replying to nhii • Feb 15, 2022
Title It's a Summer Film Spoiler
anyone else thinks Kickboard (Bito-ban) was in love with Barefoot, not Rintaro?
My thoughts too
1 0
Replying to Addicted • Jan 24, 2022
Title Die Tomorrow
Man o man. I cannot find it anywhere with eng subs. Can't even buy it. So sad.
i thought finally someone gave a link lol. yeah so sad searched anywhere but still can't find even the raw t___t
0 0
On My Broken Mariko • Jan 21, 2022
Title My Broken Mariko
im excited i think it was different role from Mei she has done so far
1 0
On Moonlight Whispers • Jan 15, 2022
Title Moonlight Whispers
where can i watch this with eng subs?
0 4
Replying to chillingindoors • Jan 15, 2022
Title Moonlight Whispers Spoiler
I went in with low expectations but I was so impressed by this movie. If you're looking for fluff, or a light-hearted…
Hello, where did you watch it? I can't find with english subs :((
0 3
Replying to MinJossy • Jan 14, 2022
Title Kei×Yaku: Abunai Aibou
Is this a bl or bromance? I keep getting different info.
Bromance
1 1
Replying to Iskari_XS • Dec 17, 2021
Title My Beautiful Man
Where did u find the audio drama???
hi can u send me the audio too? Thank you :)
0 0
Replying to Brownie • Dec 14, 2021
Title His: I Didn't Think I Would Fall in Love
Gotta find somewhere to watch first 🥲
It's available on Viki ;)
1 1
Replying to aslanjade • Dec 8, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
Yeon Soo got drunk first before he met Choi Woong right? But why did she say to the manager that she already met…
Oh, I forgot about that lol. Thank you :))
0 1
Replying to aslanjade • Dec 8, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer Spoiler
I'm confused about the drunk scene in episode 2.
Yeon Soo got drunk first before he met Choi Woong right? But why did she say to the manager that she already met Choi Woong?
0 5
On Our Beloved Summer • Dec 8, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
I'm confused about the drunk scene in episode 2.
0 6