Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 21, 2021
Replying to Iseeevrything • 13 hours ago
Title Oops! Mysterious Sounds Spoiler
Fr.. they were literally smiling/laughing in his funeral, and claim he was his best friend and Favourite Idol??
I was thinking that at first too but I’m wondering if it’s more of a cultural translation gap here. I remember reading somewhere that it’s normal in Thailand to show happiness at a funeral because it helps the souls transition to their next life.
1 1
Replying to Mdelrey • Jan 22, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Can someone just pls explain to me why Pat and Pran's parents were still enemies even after Pran literally saved…
As far as I know their parents don’t know that Pran saved Pa when they were younger
0 0