Editorials
Replying to Wndering Dragon • Oct 4, 2020
Title Someday or One Day
his character arch is very sad but he will get a happy ending
I watched and they didn't even like give him an ending
1 0
Kaihua • Aug 31, 2020
Review Eternal Love
What about ashes of love? That shows make u cry pretty hard
0 0
Suicide • Aug 31, 2020
Review Coffee & Vanilla
This show was so mad lmfao
1 0
Sammi • Aug 31, 2020
Review Coffee & Vanilla
Omg ur review made me laugh so much. This show made me cringe so hard I literally fell of my chair lmfao
13 0
Replying to ree0 • Aug 30, 2020
Title Inhuman Kiss
THIS MOVIE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SAD I CAN"T MY HEART
Where do I watch?
0 1
Replying to 7452569 • Aug 27, 2020
Title My Girlfriend
This is so boring, development is way too slowwww and s enes are dragged out. Dropping
Lmao it's only 28 episodes try watching ruyi with 84
1 0
Replying to lele • Jul 15, 2020
Title Peanut Butter Sandwich
I'm really enjoying this drama but I'm stuck in episode 3 because I can't find the rest of the ep in sub eng.…
I'm just watching as it gets released on viki.
2 0
On The Romance of Tiger and Rose • Jun 18, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
This show is insane and I'm living for every moment of it
12 0
On So Young 2: So You're Still Here • May 17, 2020
Title So Young 2: So You're Still Here
It was erm... disappointing. It had potential. I honestly want my hour and a half back.
1 0
On Youth with You Season 2 • Mar 30, 2020
Title Youth with You Season 2
I get everyone's mad about Lisa being a judge cause shes, not Chines. I'm not even a kpop stan and I can acknowledge how amazing she is at dancing. Everyone knows the kpop industry is hard one and shes in one of the most successful groups.
4 0
Replying to Afm • Mar 30, 2020
Title Youth with You Season 2
??i don't know why they vote such annoying character to be no#1 on rankingWhile there's more talented girls than…
Oh nevermind i agree i didn't like her much in the second season of my amazing boyfriend
1 0
Replying to Afm • Mar 30, 2020
Title Youth with You Season 2
??i don't know why they vote such annoying character to be no#1 on rankingWhile there's more talented girls than…
who?
0 0
On The Wolf • Mar 27, 2020
Title The Wolf
DARREN WANG
6 0
Replying to Cherrybb • Mar 23, 2020
Article K-Dramas Based on Zodiac
Actually I have watched Korean dramas a bit more than Chinese dramas or any other Asian dramas, when I have a…
Yes please maybe I can make a post about good Chinese shows also
2 1
Cherrybb • Mar 23, 2020
Article K-Dramas Based on Zodiac
sir or sis,why are like all of these shows just Korean. I am deeply offended as a Pisces I would probably have Chinese dramas as a whole cause of there usual sad endings. RUYIS ROYAL LOVE IN THE PALACE AND ASHES OF LOVE.
3 3
Gingersnapples • Mar 23, 2020
Review Love the Way You Are
Maybe it's because you thought it would be like our times just because it had the same actress
1 0
