K-Drama
Replying to koreanbosuji • Mar 16, 2026
Title The Left Ear
I just binge-watched and wrapped the drama version on iQiyidid you watch that?It was so SAD to see that it had…
I have not watched it, I haven’t had time to follow any countries releases for years now. I’ll check it out
1 1
Replying to Aehsassy • Mar 19, 2021
Title Risky
no comments? Will it get subbed TT
YES I love yuuki I need to watch this
3 0
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Mar 12, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
This was trash. Two years for what. In the first season they made it out like sun oh was meant for jojo so what is this? Like this is a waste of time Fr. I'm so mad. Hye is a good guy but what. Like honestly jojo doesn't deserve either of them. She destroyed their friendship and needed some dumb alarm to know her feelings? Pathetic. And hye is beyond petty. This whole concept was pretty toxic in general but season 2 could have saved it. They didn't even explain why hye deserved her more? Jojo treats everyone like crap so honestly I'm glad sun oh Isn't with her.
21 1
Melany • Feb 7, 2021
Review True Beauty
I already knew they were gonna so sj wrong so I didn't even start it. Dropped the manhwa and the show. The manhwa like pretended it wasn't going to be a basic romance that the other lead might have a chance but nah same boring story and I'm tired of it. I watched clips of sj in this tho and I already knew they were gonna do him wrong.
6 0
On Quiet Among Disquiet • Feb 7, 2021
Title Quiet Among Disquiet
Darren!!!
3 0
Replying to Trin • Feb 2, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
Ashes of love gives me the same feelings
ughhhh fuyao is a loved one. I´m not a huge fan but a lot of people love it and it has the same feeling. The sequel to eternal love gave me the feeling as well.
0 1
Replying to Trin • Feb 1, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
Ashes of love gives me the same feelings
The romance of the tiger and rose was good
0 3
On The Left Ear • Feb 1, 2021
Title The Left Ear
Woah. I did not expect that lol. I gave it a ten because of what a unique story this is. I love how realistic it was. This was sad and beautiful. I would not watch again but I am glad as hell I watched it. It's a serious movie so don't watch it if you can't appreciate the depth of it.
2 3
arashinta • Feb 1, 2021
Review Take Me to the Moon
Lol I mean the ending was supposed to be a cliffhanger. It would be boring if it was just a typical sweet ending. This movie is not your typical teen love story. It's definitely a more serious one.
0 0
Replying to Happybelly20 • Feb 1, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
It's soooooo hard to move on from this. I can't find the same type of feeling in any other drama yet.
Ashes of love gives me the same feelings
1 5
On Eternal Love of Dream • Jan 19, 2021
Title Eternal Love of Dream
It was solid it was kind of annoying she didn't tell him about the son tho. Way better than eternal love
3 2
Replying to jk015 • Jan 17, 2021
Title The Golden Hairpin
I'm sorry but when it comes to historical drama, Koreans are step below.
lol you just said when Koreans remake anything it's better. And now you're bringing up something complete different. Half of y'all aren't even Korean but you like attack anything that's not Korean. China is just better with historical and any diverse drama watcher knows that. Anyways super excited. And as a diverse drama watcher China has made some better remakes of kdramas
22 0
Replying to Dreamy • Jan 10, 2021
Title True Beauty
SH is the first ML, it's bound to happen sooner or later just like in every other drama, but yeah knowing doesn't…
IK it just pisses me of because he's such an amazing character but Fr the manhwa acted like it wasn't the stereotypical drama or comic but it is man
5 1
Replying to Hana • Jan 10, 2021
Title True Beauty
ikr!! despite what comments say, he genuinely does like Jugyeong. He started falling for her after he found out…
Also literally in the manhwa he didn't make moves on her till suho said he wasn't coming back like- he's liked her since he's met her. He's been there for her with everything
5 4
On True Beauty • Jan 10, 2021
Title True Beauty
I literally can't read the webtoon anymore cause she broke up with sj like in the webtoon that boy is everything and for sure deserves her from the comments so far I can see that she's gonna get with sh and I don't wanna see my fav character hurt and ruined by the drama nor the webtoon so here's my quit. I can already tell this is predictable asf
13 11
Replying to febriiiiiiiii • Oct 11, 2020
Title True Beauty
Ep 113? In webtoon indo we're already at ep 127
What de hell I'm so angry I literally like him the most. Might have to drop then
0 0
On Eternal Love • Oct 8, 2020
Title Eternal Love
watched and completed today. It gets a 7 it took way too long to pick up. The storyline was so random. Why would you just make up a romance story for reba's character if you don't have the rights to the book? The ending was underwhelming. Honestly, I'm only glad I watched it so I could watch pillowbook. Seriously overrated and disappointing. The acting was superb but too much random filler, only about two decent osts. The story was poorly put together I just didn't like it? I didn't hate it nor did I love it. It was just meh. If you want to skip to wear it picks up: go to episode 9.and btw it's not cause I have a bad attention span i loved ashes of love and that and that's like 64 eps and ruyi and that was 87
3 1
Replying to paradoxx • Oct 7, 2020
Title Ashes of Love
Someone pls tell me if the heavenly empress ever dies? and if so which ep? Her character is so annoying, i skip…
She dies and it's sad because you understand why she was like that. Can't remember which ep tho
1 0
Replying to Tadara • Oct 7, 2020
Title Eternal Love
is there an edited cut version of this drama, without the dragging long unnessary scenes, so that I can rewatch…
Just start from episode 9
0 0
Replying to Ayla Flower • Oct 7, 2020
Title Eternal Love
Dropped, it's like a soap opera from 90th... don't like the plot
Bruh it's literally awful until episode 9. From 9 it picks up. I would have dropped too but my friends are forcing me to finish it.
3 0
