Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: MY | lowkey free? watch kdrama. 🌾
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 3, 2024

avocados

MY | lowkey free? watch kdrama. 🌾
On The East Palace • Jul 18, 2026
the actress acting needs to improve because her acting is very stiff . anyway the story is okay.. Bcause of the ending , i think this drama need s2
9 3
Replying to MariaGazari • Jul 13, 2026
Yes I agree it's not strong fast-paced superhero action drama. Season two looks much better untill episode 4 I…
thank u i try watch it laterr
1 0
Replying to MariaGazari • Jul 11, 2026
Yes I agree it's not strong fast-paced superhero action drama. Season two looks much better untill episode 4 I…
Is season 2 interesting to watch ? I'm not really excited to continue after watching season 1
2 2
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Jul 9, 2026
love the acting but i cant stand this drama til eps 3 . imo the story kinda boring and their superpowers are a bit excessive🤨 , unlike bong sun's before.
5 0
On My Lovely Liar • Jun 16, 2026
I like Min Hyun but his acting in this drama is very stiff but I'm sure he's improved his acting now after watching Study Group.ok.about this drama , imo I think the last episode,it's okay if you don't watch it because the story drags a bit. Just watch until episode 14.
3 2
On The Uncanny Counter • Jun 13, 2026
bfr this is stop watch at first eps but year after i start back and able to finish it. imo this drama is good but not the best for superhero genre
3 4
Replying to nocte_hush • Jun 1, 2026
Where you all watched the series ? Hitv and loklok crashed. I have been stressing because i wanna watch the series.
i watch it on hbo max
2 0