Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: MY | lowkey free? watch kdrama. 🌾
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 3, 2024

avocados

MY | lowkey free? watch kdrama. 🌾
Replying to itz_rahul • 27 days ago
Is there a love Triangle...?
I don't think there's a love triangle, just that FL was married bfr but there's no love line between her and her husband.
0 0
On My Bias, My Boss • 29 days ago
I kept skipping +10s on ep 11 bc it was kinda boring

the couple look happy now and then suddenly the FL want to going to Paris at the end? Like...what

I hope they end this well and don’t pull that trope where the FL/ML go somewhre for years and then randomly comes back to reunite
8 0
Replying to Mei mei • Sep 6, 2026
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
sameee but the ending is it a dream?
It's an open ending, so it's up to us to believe whether it was just Yisan's dream or whether he was between life and death. If he goes through that door, he will regain consciousness, but if he chooses to stay with Duk Im, he die.
2 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Sep 2, 2026
its so annoying to see Lee Chan take the opportunity to get close to dareum. please just respect her feeling , shes not into you.
11 0
Replying to yukeeny • Sep 1, 2026
Title Mousetrap
upto ep 8 it was 11/10 but by end it became 9/10 for me because the "WHY" was a bit shaky , like it was…
yeaa even though I don’t really like RJY, there’s no doubt that he deserves the daesang. His acting was so goood.
2 3
On Cashero • Sep 1, 2026
Title Cashero
I start this drama bcs of the "fantasy" genre. This is the 1st Junho drama I’ve watched, and I kinda like it! I finished it within 1–2 days .imo this drama is honestly not as bad as people said it was.

Yeah, there are some flaws here and there, but for me, it's still ok and they don't really affect
the story that much.
2 0
On Mousetrap • Aug 31, 2026
Title Mousetrap
Police and Noja throughout the drama : 🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️
7 1
Replying to sakib • Aug 26, 2026
Is this related to Hotel del Luna?
imaybe this is spin off HDL..? bcuz one of soo hyuk iv he said he filming " hotel del luna 2 " right now
1 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 26, 2026
hagi never date any girl bfr but know how to treat dareum better than chan 😶‍🌫️

team hagi all the way😼
9 0