Editorials Replying to Angana • Mar 31, 2022
Review Twenty Five Twenty One
Since this is first time you are watching Kim Tae Ri, I strongly suggest you watch Mr. Sunshine. You will be at…
Yoo!! Righttt! Comparing her with Mr sunshine i was so shook! She killed it!
2 1
Sapphire • May 30, 2021
Review Vincenzo
Reading your review does make me consider lowering my rating. However why do people feel acting out of character is wrong or something? Even in real life people are bound to act out of character in certain circumstances.. In the last few episodes when things were intense and the characters were afraid of dying, it was very much expected. You get?
6 0
Jasmine • May 30, 2021
Review Vincenzo
Yassss! It's so similar to fiery priest! That's literally the first thing that crossed my mind. I Love them both!!
0 0
Miamoryhj • Sep 23, 2019
Review Prison Playbook
This is one of my favourite dramas. I also started the drama in the exact same circumstances you did !!!LOL
1 1
