News
On Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.) • May 20, 2026
Title Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.)
Melodrama?? Was that tag always there?
3 0
Replying to joetoca • Nov 2, 2025
Title Our Golden Days Spoiler
halfway through in the drama and dark clouds appeared over his business .... rejected too .... lets hope he wont…
He had some ear ringing thing right? so won't he end up being sick st some point?
4 1
On Shin's Project • Aug 19, 2025
Title Shin's Project
omg finallyyy!!!!
1 0
Replying to Claddagh • Aug 12, 2025
Title Revenged Love
It was AI.
omg same😭
1 0
Replying to larus • Aug 26, 2024
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938
I did not watch S1 so I can`t tell you much but from what I understood, Lee Rang had abandonment issues. He is…
I think S01 was better than S02.. Maybe you'd have loved it if you had started from that
2 1
Replying to TurtleInASweater • Jan 17, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion Spoiler
They are the same physical person. So far it is not 100% clear whether he has a split personality or is possessed.…
Maybe it's multiple personality disorder but back then no one believed psychological disorders to be real, so maybe they're trying to show it as that? but then again like u said they've the ghost walk scene 🤦♀️
7 1
Replying to HJHofT17 • Jan 15, 2024
Title My Happy Ending
Many kept mentioning the DNA test that I thought they showed the results, but they didn't. Previews are misleading…
I was thinking the same thing about AR being switched at birth though. the scene where she saw the baby with her husband was weird to me somehow.
1 1
Replying to Jiejie • Jan 13, 2024
Title My Happy Ending Spoiler
does anyone else think FL's fake bff is actually her sister?
Was Jae Won's previous nam Yoon jin too? Am I missing something?
0 3
Replying to sia • Nov 27, 2023
Title In Your Radiant Season
I just read the last three TBA dramas by Seo In Guk and they all have memory loss!!! Why is that?! Looking forward…
Even in Doom at your service, he forgot everything for an episode or two right?
4 1
Replying to babadook • Oct 12, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
Lol.....waited all day for 2nd episode only to see that it was released alongwith 1st.
lol same. I just found out 🤦♀️
2 0
On Hospital Playlist Season 2 • Sep 18, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
For months this was my safe place. It may sound ridiculous, but at some point this drama was the only good thing about my week. I'd be stressed the whole week, but 2 mins into this and I'd be smiling. It felt like coming home after a long day. I learnt a lot and I smiled a lot. I'm just so thankful❤ It somehow feels heavy now that it ended. I don't think I'm ready to let it go 😅 feels kinda empty too?! And I really miss them already. I hope there'll be more dramas like this. Healing ones.. but at least for now I don't think I'll watch anything better than this.
30 0
Replying to -Aprillen- • Apr 30, 2021
Title Second Chance
You're not the first one to say this LOL
Really?? Thank god haha
1 0
On Second Chance • Apr 28, 2021
Title Second Chance
Lol it took 3 episodes for me to realise Near and Jeno are 2 people.
13 4
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Nov 20, 2020
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
For real???
1 1
On Her Private Life • Nov 12, 2020
Title Her Private Life
Isn't he in an upcoming drama called "revenge" ?
0 0
On God's Quiz: Reboot • Sep 20, 2020
Title God's Quiz: Reboot
This series is absolutely my favorite!! ❤
2 0
Replying to Nafsi • Feb 5, 2019
Title SKY Castle
So, if key is not obsessed with it, you won't give it a try?
@pingukkie Thank you so much. I didn't know about this drama if not for him tbh. So I was just I'm gonna try now tht I know there's something like this. Thanks again.
1 0
On SKY Castle • Feb 2, 2019
Title SKY Castle
So Key's obsessed with this drama. So I'm gonna give it a try too..
1 0
On Park So Dam • Feb 1, 2018
Person Park So Dam
Why do I keep remembering SHINee's Key whenever I see her
0 0
Replying to Kathleen • Sep 16, 2017
Title Somehow 18
https://youtu.be/P1dNYrATwRA
Thank you soo much..
0 0
