Editorials
Replying to LloydWaterGood • Aug 22, 2024
Title I Am Nobody
Yeah me too, I had my expectations that it would be a little less comedic and childish because of its high ratings.…
Do you have good modern cdrama suggestions? someone asked me for modern and I only know custome ones, do you know some really good things/top tier?
1 2
Replying to naksu112 • Aug 20, 2024
Title Love You Seven Times
I’m normally a fan of the fated lovers trope but like you I couldn’t feel the gravity or any danger throughout…
have you watched my journey to you? of course it doesn't look anything like LBFAD, but as a picky person who has dropped many cdramas, I loved it so much and was hooked the entire time.. I really enjoyed it and it has become one of my top three next to lbfad ❤️
0 0
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Aug 13, 2024
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
watch them change the title to something like "you're the one and only I'll love forever in blossom" and everybody…
*I will eternally love in the nirvana of blossom
4 1
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 8, 2024
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Happy two years LBFAD ❤️
3 0
Replying to ayoh7x • Jul 24, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
Did you watch lbfad? I'm just curious
oh sorry for you.. well I have a request, so, recently I watched a great cdrama and now I don't know what to watch, any recommendations?
0 0
Replying to ayoh7x • Jul 24, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
Did you watch lbfad? I'm just curious
you didn't like it? 😂
0 2
Replying to looktothestars • Jul 24, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
Omg the description wow I am actually so excited. I'm so ready for an antihero male lead. Goodbye My Princess…
Did you watch lbfad? I'm just curious
0 4
Replying to Luv Peony • Jul 20, 2024
Article Strong Female Leads in Chinese Historical and Wuxia Dramas
Yeah, Xia Lanhua is more like the damsel in distress vs. strong FL
Still don't get it :)
0 0
Replying to Skz16 • Jul 19, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Why would it? Based off the trailer it looks really good!
and vice versa
0 0
Replying to Luv Peony • Jul 19, 2024
Article Strong Female Leads in Chinese Historical and Wuxia Dramas
Yeah, Xia Lanhua is more like the damsel in distress vs. strong FL
Wait, are you calling her a damsel in distress? Like, are you complimenting her or just complaining about her?
0 0
Replying to Luv Peony • Jul 19, 2024
Article Strong Female Leads in Chinese Historical and Wuxia Dramas
Yeah, Xia Lanhua is more like the damsel in distress vs. strong FL
Wait, are you calling her a damsel in distress? Like, are you complimenting her or just complaining about her?
0 2