News
On Coffee & Vanilla • Dec 17, 2019
Title Coffee & Vanilla
does anyone knows where to find the manga where Risa's friend and the other guy are the main leads, its called Coffee & Vanilla Black ver. I'm more interested in their story after that one kiss of them, haha ?
1 3
Replying to Chuchuchu • Nov 11, 2019
Title A Little Thing Called First Love
cant wait for episode 21. ???? This drama is growing on me. Starting to like Cdrama. Can anyone please recommend…
wait my youth has the same genre too.. ????
0 0
On Pretty Man Season 2 • Oct 18, 2019
Title Pretty Man Season 2
does anyone know if there is an mv special for anxia and chengyang couple.. I'm so in love with them ????????
0 0
Replying to Cyn kal • Aug 26, 2019
Title The King’s Avatar
Wow I love this drama, but i heard that the web novel is better than this. Does anyone know where i could read…
webnovel app, first 90 chapters are free the rest to be unlocked by spirit stones.
0 0
Replying to chasingpolaris • Aug 8, 2019
Title Gank Your Heart Spoiler
Did anyone catch the epilogues? The Qiu Ying x JXK one was really funny because I'm pretty sure it was WYB who…
where to watch the epilogue?
0 2
Replying to JC-T-Azhire • Aug 7, 2019
Title Perfect Crime
HuHu, youtube deleted it.. can ypu by chance upload it again in yt or in other platform ex. dailymotion? ????????????
yey, thank you so much, I just discovered them earlier and I watched ep 3 only then they deleted it . thank you so much again.
2 1
Replying to dei • Aug 7, 2019
Title Perfect Crime
Hello. for anyone looking for this with english subs, I'm currently subbing an episode a day on youtube. You can…
HuHu, youtube deleted it.. can ypu by chance upload it again in yt or in other platform ex. dailymotion? ????????????
1 5
On Eternal Love of Dream • Dec 6, 2017
Title Eternal Love of Dream
OMG!!!!!! can they cast the same dijun and fengjiu in ten miles.... i miss them!!!!!
2 0
Skye-N-Rain • May 17, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win Some K-Pop Merchandise Straight From Korea!
BTS - 둘! 셋! (그래도 좋은 날이 더 많기를)
0 0