Celebrity
Lily Alice • Aug 22, 2025
Article Ryan Cheng stars alongside another 'Female General' in 'Shadow Love'
I can't wait! I've been hoping to see more of Ryan Cheng since Journey To You and Fangs of Fortune.
12 0
Replying to Dramafun89 • Aug 9, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
Boss was replaced when the project was moved to gmmtv. Also, santa was replaced with barcode because of scheduling…
Well poop. I was really looking forward to seeing him. Thanks for letting me know. :-)
3 0
On Revamp the Undead Story • Aug 9, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
Am I insane or is this a completely different drama from the preview I saw over a year ago? I remember the original trailer had a dark sexy vibe. And I swear I saw Boss from Love in the Sky in it. I this a different story or am I having an alternate universe memory?
13 2
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 9, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Finished episode 8, and absolutely loving it. Also realized the Sun Manor and the Yu manor from Journey to You have the same set.
5 0
Lily Alice • Aug 3, 2025
Article Mulan-like C-drama 'Legend of the Female General' announces premiere date!
I fell in love with Ryan Cheng as an actor in Journey To You. Been dying for this to come out and really excited to see him in another action period drama.
1 0
Replying to Wonderheq • Jul 21, 2025
Title My Journey to You
I’m at ep6, still cannot warm up to the ML . Eveyone else’s character is amazing, except the ML. agreed on…
Honestly I didn't like the ML or the FL. But it's worth the watch for the background characters. You see a lot more of them as the episodes progress
1 0
Replying to Div • Jul 18, 2025
Title My Journey to You
https://youtu.be/YiMYykS9NEI?si=IeMNMWR2TJzknUN0the way yuanzhi gets jealous over shangguan is so funny throughout…
Those two were so funny. Yuanzhi's relationship gives spoiled kid and stepmother vibes. I also love Yuanzhi's interactions with big sister Zi Shang squabbling.
4 1
Replying to Purple lilly • Jul 18, 2025
Title My Journey to You
I loved the plot & cinematography of this drama. All the action scns are done so well. These kinda roles really…
I agree we need a second season. The two female characters had a questionable end that could be expanded on.
3 0
On My Journey to You • Jul 18, 2025
Title My Journey to You
I absolutely love this drama. The wardrobe and set design was amazing, I will admit I was more impressed of the secondary brother characters played by Ryan Cheng and Tian Jia Rui. To me they carried most of the show.
11 3
Lily Alice • Jul 18, 2025
Article Jisoo's acting skills controversy: 'Omniscient Reader' director breaks silence
I'm not trying to be a hater, but I haven't been much of a fan of her acting since Snowdrop. It reminds me of Anna, the love interest in K2.
15 6
On The Devil’s Plan Death Room • Apr 22, 2025
Title The Devil’s Plan Death Room
Is that Ben from Umbrella Academy? Should be interesting.
3 1
Lily Alice • Apr 22, 2025
Article 'A Shop for Killers Season 2': Disney+ renews action thriller for new season, unveils cast lineup
I really hope Lee Dong-Wook is in this more. I felt robbed in the last season.
6 0
Replying to Softsoft_girl • Apr 13, 2025
Article Chen Zhe Yuan: An Up-and-Coming Actor Taking the Industry by Storm
Glad you brought up Tian Jia Rui! Just a heads up that the article was written 4 years ago...so the context might…
Ah, when I saw this on the top news it looked new to me. Tian Jia-Rui is my current favorite newbie.
2 0
Badass Bunny • Apr 7, 2025
Article Ode to Side Couples
The second couple I liked the most was Business Proposal.
8 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • Apr 2, 2025
Article Kusanagi Tsuyoshi and team aims to prevent a 'Bullet Train Explosion' in the Netflix J-movie
Ayyyyy, Speed but with trains. I mean, we've already seen the bus and the cruise versions so why not.
I thought the exact same thing. :-)
2 0
Replying to bl_tpop • Apr 2, 2025
Article Kim Soo Hyun personally denied minor dating allegations via press conference
The script was written mostly by AI lol 93% written by AI
I'm old. I completely forgot about ChatGPT
2 0
Replying to badgersupremo • Apr 2, 2025
Article Kim Soo Hyun personally denied minor dating allegations via press conference
KSH is a pedophile but good actor. Some may like his acting. He does over act. 100% pedo
His crying was over acted in both Queen of Tears and during his press conference.
15 2
lo_ve • Apr 2, 2025
Article Kim Soo Hyun personally denied minor dating allegations via press conference
This press conference just made him look worse. His agency and lawyer definitely wrote the script. He only referred to Sae-Ron as the deceased, the entire statement was 90% self pity and 10% threatening to sue her family. His agency and Lee Jin Ho the YouTuber that dragged Sae-Ron through the mud to rial up the netizens really needs to be held accountable as well.
39 4
Softsoft_girl • Mar 16, 2025
Article Chen Zhe Yuan: An Up-and-Coming Actor Taking the Industry by Storm
I think the term “ up and coming” would be first projects during 2024 maybe 2023. Using this as a timeline, my pick would be Tian Jia Rui from Fangs of Fortune and Journey to You.
8 3
Replying to Leeevv • Feb 20, 2025
Article Actress Kim Sae Ron passes away at 24
omg.. may someone explain to me the real reason why netizens throw so many hates on her? like what did she do…
She drove drunk damaging property along the way. In Korea it's unforgivable and will be actively hated on a daily basis. To the US, unless people are injured, it's usually a few months of anger, then mocking the mug shots and eventually forgetting about it.
1 2
