Celebrity
susanbe • Feb 12, 2022
List (Closed - Results Only) Your Top Five (5) Korean Actors
Where is my Woo Do Hwan!?!
0 1
lo_ve • Jan 31, 2022
Article "All Of Us Are Dead" tops Netflix for two days in a row!
I loved it. I really enjoyed the fact that it is one of the very very few zombie shows that actually tell you how it happened.
10 0
Shiro • Jan 16, 2022
Article Bring Out The Tissues: The Scenes That Made Me Sad
Last episode of Tale of the Nine Tails. That was brutal.
4 2
lo_ve • Jan 15, 2022
Article Kim Dong Hee issues an apology about his school bullying controversy
Bullying to me is constant harassment and humiliation. I would need more specifics on what happened to make a clear decision. But with the information at hand. This really seems to have stemmed from an argument and a fight.
17 0
lo_ve • Nov 6, 2021
Article Woo Do Hwan will reportedly return to dramas with "Bloodhound"
I'm biased but honestly Woo Do Hwan carried "The King: The Eternal Monarch". His dual personas were amazing.
10 2
lo_ve • Oct 7, 2021
Article The second season of "Sweet Home" will reportedly start its production
Nothing on the Song Kang arc.....pass.
0 1
KimWanHee • Sep 3, 2021
Article A Guide to the Grave Robbers' Chronicles (2nd Edition)
I've binged these shows so much I don't even need the subtitles anymore :-) I die for everyone playing Zhang Qi Ling. Especially during my favorite chest/tattoo reveal. Yes, I am shallow and I embrace it. But did anyone else notice in The Lost Tomb 2: HPC, was the only of all the Tomb series where Zhang Qi Ling didn't have his tattoo shown?
2 1
