Celebrity
On Heaven's Coin Season 2 • Feb 9, 2025
Title Heaven's Coin Season 2 Spoiler
After a certain point, I only kept watching just to see whatever nonsense Ikki's character would pull. I feel like I wasted my time LOL
1 0
On Motomiya Yasukaze • Feb 7, 2025
Person Motomiya Yasukaze
happy birthday <33
0 0
On OKURA: Cold Case Investigation • Jan 29, 2025
Title OKURA: Cold Case Investigation Spoiler
decent, thought this just became kinda stupid in the latter half of the episodes; i'll be nice since i really liked the earlier parts.
1 0
On Tamaki Hiroshi • Jan 14, 2025
Person Tamaki Hiroshi
happy birthday ❤️
0 0
Replying to Digi-Cat • Jan 1, 2025
Title Oshi no Ko Spoiler
Can anyone tell me how much of the anime/manga the drama covers? I see the sequel movie is called "Final Act",…
Everything in the first 2 seasons of the anime is covered in this, but this drama goes a bit past that. I haven't read the manga (only seen the anime) so you won't be spoiled that far I'm sure.
0 1
On Eguchi Yosuke • Jan 1, 2025
Person Eguchi Yosuke
happy birthday!
0 0
Replying to NamkoongMinEnjoyer01 • Dec 23, 2024
Title JIN Season 2 Spoiler
I just want to ask why the hell does Minakata sensei have a light bulb with him at ep 6 lol
It's from the flashlight/pen he had at the beginning of season 1 I'm pretty sure
7 1
On Jin • Dec 21, 2024
Title Jin Spoiler
just finished this first season. might be one of the best jdramas i've seen so far, but that damn baby was always giving me jumpscares 😭😭
5 0
On Kingdom 3: Flame of Destiny • Dec 18, 2024
Title Kingdom 3: Flame of Destiny
BROOO i just want to watch the next movie NOWWWWW
1 0
On Hamao Noritaka • Nov 26, 2024
Person Hamao Noritaka
happy birthday!
0 0
On Kimura Takuya • Nov 14, 2024
Person Kimura Takuya
Happy birthday!
0 0
On Kan Hideyoshi • Oct 23, 2024
Person Kan Hideyoshi
happy birthday!
0 0
On Kamen Rider Gavv • Oct 9, 2024
Title Kamen Rider Gavv
peak fiction
2 0
On Iguchi Satoru • Oct 5, 2024
Person Iguchi Satoru
happy birthday!
0 0
On Iura Arata • Sep 14, 2024
Person Iura Arata
happy birthday!!!
0 0
On Kamen Rider Gavv • Sep 1, 2024
Title Kamen Rider Gavv
first episode is very good. looking forward to this
2 0
On Yamaguchi Yoshiyuki • Aug 5, 2024
Person Yamaguchi Yoshiyuki
happy birthday yama-san! <3
0 0
On Sawamura Ikki • Jul 9, 2024
Person Sawamura Ikki
happy birthday!
0 0
On Tsutsumi Shinichi • Jul 7, 2024
Person Tsutsumi Shinichi
happy birthday!
0 0
On Mokudai Kazuto • May 19, 2024
Person Mokudai Kazuto
happy birthday<333
0 0
