News
On Into the Ring • Aug 20, 2020
Title Into the Ring
I dont know why but I'm 200% sure that I will like this drama.
10 1
On More Than Blue • Aug 15, 2020
Title More Than Blue
I shipped the photographer and the ML soo hard.
1 0
On Shen Yue • Aug 15, 2020
Person Shen Yue
Girrrrllll... Jerry Yan, Jasper Liu and Dylan Wang
5 1
On 200 Pounds Beauty • Aug 14, 2020
Title 200 Pounds Beauty
The only good thing about this movie is the song Maria. Thats all.
11 2
Replying to shuvendu saha • Aug 13, 2020
Title Train
I think,this drama deserves hollywood/british remake;far better if nolan does this remake!
Sadly, the western remakes always gets the recognition the drama deserves.
2 0
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Aug 13, 2020
Title Life on Mars
I have a bad feeling about this. Look like a SF story, but finaly just another cop show :A guy travel in time…
this serie is very different from all the other police dramas out there. I can’t say much because of the spoilers. but this show is really amazing and totally worth watching.
5 0
On Prison Playbook • Aug 13, 2020
Title Prison Playbook
that song... Unfortunate Guy
1 1
Replying to yeonjun • Aug 13, 2020
Title Prison Playbook
omg I'm excited to watch this cause of the reviews and Yoon! before I dive into the drama, how did seungyoon do…
every acting here is on point
0 0
On Okay! Madam • Aug 11, 2020
Title Okay! Madam
The casttttt
0 0
Replying to idontevenknow • Aug 11, 2020
Title Train
i'm at ep 10 and i still am not connected with the female lead. i am more connected with the second female lead…
The worst I've seen is Cha Eun Woo
0 0
Silent • Aug 10, 2020
Article Korean Actors and Actresses Past Careers
So Ji Sub swimming hmmmmm
2 0
Replying to BEX • Aug 10, 2020
Title The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
I've watched the first few episodes but I find them a bit boring... Does it get better??
yes
2 0
On Theatre: A Love Story • Aug 7, 2020
Title Theatre: A Love Story
Botaram um bigode no Kento, nao to acreditando KKKKKKKKKKKK
0 0
Replying to eunjo6u • Aug 3, 2020
Title Nobody Knows
Does this drama really have female centered plot? I see female centered plot tag and I doubt it
Yes
2 0
On Train • Jul 30, 2020
Title Train
oh my God. I think I need to watch this. Its OCN.
3 0
On 100 Days My Prince • Jul 28, 2020
Title 100 Days My Prince
Rewatching this drama and man... I'm enjoying it so muchhh, It is HILARIOUS. I'm liking more than the first time I watched. It's like a slice of life but sageuk version, and the cast is sooo goood.
4 0
Replying to lara • Jul 25, 2020
Title Our Times
better days, us and them
I've already watched these two movies. I love them too :)
0 0
Replying to Naenae • Jul 25, 2020
Title Meet Me after School
Love and fortune
I've already watched it :)
1 0
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • Jul 17, 2020
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
I loved the main couple, but I think the drama got really boring after episode 17.
7 2
On My Love, Enlighten Me • Jul 11, 2020
Title My Love, Enlighten Me
Que drama mais adorável!!! Amei tudo nele, o casal é fofíssimo, tem uma química do caramba, a história é bem simples mas gostosa de acompanhar e os demais personagens são maravilhosos. Eu amei a amizade entre eles, e que protagonista! Uma das melhores FL que eu já vi! Foi muito fácil se apegar a ela, e se identificar com ela em vários momentos. Eu amei o fato de que ela sabe muito bem o que quer e corre atrás disso, ela é uma personagem forte mas não é rude nem grosseira. É muito satisfatório ver ela crescendo ao longo do drama. Fora que o casal principal é a própria definição de COUPLE GOALS. Teve cenas deles dois que eu repeti umas 6 vezes. Enfim, adorei <3
0 0
