News
Replying to Joerin • Jun 20, 2021
Title Mouse
some eps are rated 19+ (like the ep 1) and it's psychological thriller mainly, so you get the point.
damn, thanks for warning. I will watch it later. I know seunggi never disappoints.
1 0
On Mouse • Jun 19, 2021
Title Mouse
is this drama too heavy? I'm planning to watch it after taxi driver but I need to compose myself first kkkkkkkk
0 2
Replying to howyoulikethat • Jun 18, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
He does have that natural smolder and effortless sexiness. I would've never thought the guy from Signal would…
I had already fallen in love with him on Signal, then Tomorrow with You only made me love him more. But here...
3 1
On Taxi Driver • Jun 18, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
no but seriously Je Hoon is so sexy, i--
21 3
On Children of Nobody • Jun 14, 2021
Title Children of Nobody
this drama still remains iconic.
1 0
On Go Ahead • May 27, 2021
Title Go Ahead
Steve Zhang stole my heart
8 1
On In House Marriage Honey • May 25, 2021
Title In House Marriage Honey
the ml is so so attractive, I literally fell in love
0 0
On In House Marriage Honey • May 25, 2021
Title In House Marriage Honey
I finished this drama in 1 one day, please I want moreeeee
1 0
On Taxi Driver • May 14, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
Lee Je Hoon
2 0
On Our Sister's Soulmate • Apr 25, 2021
Title Our Sister's Soulmate
this drama reminds me of why I love japanese dramas so much. it is very 'feel good' but realistic as well. it's about normal people, living a normal life and trying to deal with trauma, but this drama has such a warm vibe. I am going through one of the most difficult moments of my life, but I couldn't help but finish watching it with an involuntary smile. simple, but very beautiful.
13 0
On Before We Get Married • Apr 18, 2021
Title Before We Get Married
eu juro pra você, eu só passei raiva
0 0
On 18 Again • Apr 14, 2021
Title 18 Again
I need a kiss from Lee Do Hyun, just one
5 0
On Forever Love • Feb 9, 2021
Title Forever Love
I loveeeed it! Zhenghan is such a boyfriend material
2 1
On Forever Love • Feb 5, 2021
Title Forever Love
I don't know why but after they went to college and LX lost any trace of personality, I lost all interest in the couple.
5 1
Replying to AbbyYOLO • Feb 3, 2021
Title Happy Birthday
Is romance a main aspect throughout the story, because I'm a sucker for some good chemistry in any show I watch.
I want to know too
0 0
On Train • Jan 19, 2021
Title Train
Do Won have much more chesmitry with his best friend than the FL
7 0
Replying to 287115 • Jan 19, 2021
Title Train
Any Romance??
Almost none
0 0
On Train • Jan 19, 2021
Title Train
the best thing about this drama is that I have no idea where its going . Its being such a cool trip.
2 0
On A Werewolf Boy • Dec 30, 2020
Title A Werewolf Boy
both in the manga and in the movie, sun yi was too cruel
1 0
Replying to junah • Dec 30, 2020
Title 200 Pounds Beauty
It's actually american song by blondie.
I know, and I thank blondie for that. Although I like this version of the song more than the original
1 0
