Editorials
Replying to blue • Jul 3, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Keep it unpopular
I don't think this person understood the whole story. It wasn't that they didn't love each other, they were forced by their circumstances.
12 0
Replying to Kinara • Jun 19, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
There will be a rewatch for me with this drama after it finishes. I need to connect some dots
same
1 0
On Love in Sync • Jun 18, 2026
Title Love in Sync
I just saw the trailer and it looks promising...can't wait
2 0
Replying to niannian • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
it's so low today
huuu hope we reach 30k 🤞
2 0
Replying to baimyonly • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Current heat index: 26960 🔥 🍐🍆💫
it's so low today
1 2
On The First Jasmine • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
My Lulu is so gorgeous I keep getting distracted
5 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 17, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
this drama is so good...as long as bai lu is in it, never disappoints 😍
8 0
On In Your Radiant Season • May 18, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
this is good
1 0
On Bai Lu • Mar 14, 2026
Person Bai Lu
i miss lulu but happy to see her resting, watched her in the inn with dylan and really love their friiendship this is why i love bailu not just as an actress but as a person too...she is so easy going and loveable
12 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Mar 14, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
rewatching this gem so underrated
7 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 22, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
Beautiful drama I am so proud of Lulu this is 10/10
7 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 14, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
I love this drama so much
3 0
Replying to baimyonly • Feb 8, 2026
Person Bai Lu
Lurongs don't forget to rate every episode of Unveil: Jadewind. Also please leave many positive comments there…
rated it all already! they always sabotage lulu drama 😾
6 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 8, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
deserve better ratings this is so good
5 0