Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 36 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 29, 2013

Friends

On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 21, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Ok, finding out General He actually gave Chang Yu her name made me a little teary eyed 😢. Just wish he had actually told her the truth about her father!

Poor Mandi 😭
5 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 20, 2026
Not a hickey!!!
I cannot with these two 🤣😂

Also did they cut out the scene with him asking her to say you like me?!!?
9 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 19, 2026
Xie Zheng is lucky Chang Yu loves him and she doesn't hold grudges for that long (couldn't be me!)

Om mani padme hum
Om mani padme hum
😂😂😂
21 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 17, 2026
Ok, so either Jin Yuanbao likes Chang Yu or is feeding info to the enemy (maybe both) but he's acting very sus
5 6
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 17, 2026
At this point I think we can all agree that Xie Zheng has a thing for his wife's feet, back and neck (especially her neck🤣😂)
11 0
Replying to midori99 • Mar 16, 2026
Xie Zheng loves it when his wife promises to provide for him and take care of him lol
Cause that's Chang Yu's love language aka her "I love you" lol
6 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 15, 2026
Did NOT expect Shifu to be petty and a drama queen (maybe that's where Xie Zheng learned it from) 😆😂🤣
20 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 14, 2026
Chang Yu the OG influencer 😆
I'm so happy she's reunited with her squad of delinquents 🥲😂
18 1
Replying to anya • Mar 13, 2026
that medical treatment is really sensual☺️😌
Like why was I blushing that whole opening scene 🫣🤭🥵
4 1
Replying to aicto • Mar 11, 2026
Xie Zheng is a leg man, I see lol
🤣😭
5 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 11, 2026
The couple that beats the trashy ex together stays
together!!! Love these two mischievous menace 🤭😆🤣
15 3
Replying to Dramas4me • Mar 9, 2026
She is missing here on this cast list (MDL). She is cute. It happened to adult actors on MDL here also. It happened…
Thanks!
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 9, 2026
Can we tag/ create a page for xiǎo meimei (Changning)? Or are my eyes missing her on the loong casting list. She's too cute!!
3 4
On Positively Yours • Jan 19, 2026
Cute drama but the excessive skin smoothing on the two leads and not anyone else keeps taking me out of the show
6 0
On Would You Marry Me? • Nov 9, 2025
This drama is cute and I give it a lot of pass but oh em gee what is up with the FL's outfits?!?

I need the hobosexual of an ex-husband gone like yesterday 🙄😮‍💨
7 2
Replying to madmunchkin • Oct 26, 2025
The plot isn’t plotting, it’s just… wandering around looking for direction 💀
And the characters have little to no substance, either serving as a plot device or not adding to the plot at all. After ep 4 I've started asking myself "what am I watching?" 😒
2 1