Editorials
Replying to courageous-potato • Feb 17, 2026
Title Story of Kunning Palace
13 episodes in and i am shipping xuening and zhang zhe soooo hard 😠i cant even feel the chemistry or tension…
oh I get you so bad !!!! for me it was yan lin, I absolutely adore him and it was made clear from the beginning where they both stood 🥹🥹 although the story is quite slow, I think you’ll enjoy the development
0 0
Replying to Dia • Dec 26, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
it drags on a little for quite a bit but it gets a lot better I promise please make yourself go through ittt 🥹🥹
uhm uhmm it’s like, some plot points, happen for a few episodes which will make you lose your mind and think they could’ve solved the misunderstandings so easily !!! butttt simultaneously IMO I feel like even if they drag a lot they add to the complexity of the conflicts so honestly I think it’s worth it but from episode 7 onward it feels like the pace fastens so yeah i’d definitely say to give it a shot for a longer timee
1 1
Replying to mycloverformrdarcy • Dec 26, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
halfway episode 4, and i find it booring. when does it get a little more exciting?
it drags on a little for quite a bit but it gets a lot better I promise please make yourself go through ittt 🥹🥹
1 3
